Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Banned

How did I steal it? You might want to not be bashing and slandering people Bout things u don know anything about. Your a non factor bluebie that sits in EC 18 hours a day trading for accounts. Nothing more.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Banned

lol am I?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did I steal it? You might want to not be bashing and slandering people Bout things u don know anything about. Your a non factor bluebie that sits in EC 18 hours a day trading for accounts. Nothing more.
Says the person who had his account banned for stripping and deleting Northwest on red.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Banned

Northwest was a faggot non factor. This temporary suspension is just an inconvenience since the info and dirty deeds came from internal Nihilum, I'm just being punished for wearing ES BP. Elderdum.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Banned

you and kringe is the crooks bro not me .. tryed to be fair with kringe but hes not a fair guy it seems
Old 04-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Northwest was a faggot non factor. This temporary suspension is just an inconvenience since the info and dirty deeds came from internal Nihilum, I'm just being punished for wearing ES BP. Elderdum.
Sure man keep telling yourself that.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you and kringe is the crooks bro not me .. tryed to be fair with kringe but hes not a fair guy it seems
Im the crook what did I steal lol?? Apparently your definition of crook needs to be looked at..

Tried to be fair?? You told me 40k at first, now its been 35k for almost 3 weeks... I wonder why you haven't sold it yet, if its "so fair" per se...

I even offered you a Fingerbone hoop for the account in-game (which is between 45-60k) depending on the buyer... So to me it sounds like your trying to hold something over me because u have the info on an account that was stolen from me.

It's fine though your true colors are showing .
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Banned

You never offered me a finger bone bro I told you I want what I had in it and you just seem not interested
Old 04-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You never offered me a finger bone bro I told you I want what I had in it and you just seem not interested
Krazye and petlord are you right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

hahahahahhahah kringe is so angry hahahahahhahahahaha
Closed Thread