Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 06:06 AM
Sarnak

Nic pic of felwithe
Old 06-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Is there a level requirement? I did not see one on the first page. I'm a level 18 Paladin seeking a cool guild at the moment, one that I can hopefully do planar content and my epic with eventually (or at least the Fiery Avenger aspect, to kill Miragul). I have Vent and am pretty lenient with my schedule, and I noticed you guys have little or no Paladins at the moment.

If level 18 isn't too low for you guys, how do I go about applying?

IGN is Beaniron
Last edited by Beaniron; 06-03-2013 at 11:32 PM..
Old 06-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

So the A-Team had a bit of a sloppy night in Sky due to the Keeper spawning really quickly while we were busy porting everyone's multiple toons up. We killed Gorgalosk without any pets and a solid 35 dps from our enchanters:

Gorgalosk in 119s, 29k @240dps --- Azzudnue 8k @76dps (29.08%) --- Clepture 8k @75dps (27.41%) --- Hujiko 5k @48dps (18.86%) --- Sakuragi 4k @35dps (12.56%) --- Loraen 2k @18dps (7.11%) --- Tecmos 1k @17dps (4.8%) --- Zanderr 0k @0dps (0.17%)

We can drop Azz if we get 4 more RoA enchanters! Immediately after this we nearly wiped to the heart harpy when we pulled it while Svenn was switching off of Sakuragi, but we managed some clutch memblurs (fuck that belly casting shit). After that near disaster we moved on and cleared four and five. We nearly wiped again when Kloktor pulled two Vanquishers and their four guards, but Loraen was saved out of low HP aggro . . . twice. Then we took our shot at the Spiroc Lord.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://s22.postimg.org/lehqa8s8x/EQ000070.png

Zanderr valiantly took the first DT and then Divine Intervention failed on the second one (Treats is laughing).

http://s18.postimg.org/skht0c8c9/EQ000071.png

At this point all the melee threw themselves in the path of the Spiroc Lord, hoping to buy even 2-3 seconds before death.

http://s16.postimg.org/srutw0xvp/EQ000074.png

Final Score: Spiroc Lord down with 10 players, 5 survivors. A server record maybe? Anyway he dropped the Paladin belt for Corova! We then Sirranized our second SL with Azzudnue tanking because I charmed Sirran late and he beat up Sakuragi. It's strange but I enjoy these raids where things aren't totally smooth; it's more fun when we aren't roflstomping.

If we can get Sky back into a nice rhythm hopefully we can resume bringing sky gear to the masses (for a reasonable price!) now that Eabon is done with his open sky raids.

Until then, stay classy San Diego!
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 06-04-2013, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaniron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a level requirement? I did not see one on the first page. I'm a level 18 Paladin seeking a cool guild at the moment, one that I can hopefully do planar content and my epic with eventually (or at least the Fiery Avenger aspect, to kill Miragul). I have Vent and am pretty lenient with my schedule, and I noticed you guys have little or no Paladins at the moment.

If level 18 isn't too low for you guys, how do I go about applying?

IGN is Beaniron
Had a quick chat with the guys about this, and the consensus was that we're mostly looking for people who can be more or less useful on raids. So 50-55 minimum depending on class.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:54 AM
Sarnak

Thanks again for getting me that diamond! So unreasonably stoked about this new belt!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

The Spiroc Lord hit the dust again, and coughed up yet another Wind Totem (wtf). On our second pull Sirran depopped 5 seconds after we tagged him, but we still got him to 30% with 13 . . . kind of a moral victory? Well we tell ourselves that.

We'd definitely love another 5-6 players on any given day (pretty much any class) so if you are 55+ and have the skills say hi!
Old 06-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Sarnak

I'm not looking for a new guild but I have always had great experiences with your guild. My druid is 60 and my bard is almost 48 if you ever need a hand. I'm an experienced raider and available at night.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Bump, fun last night sorry I had to bounce before spiroc lord!
Old 06-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Great time in sky yesterday. Chanter loots were out of this world! If you like doing more with less, this is where it's at!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

We're back on our Sky farming spree. Once again we are getting tons of loot that we don't need: Miumiu bought a sky cloak, and drops for the Shilleagh, Paladin 41% belt, and Ranger shoulders all rotted from the Spiroc Lord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Finally we got some Shaman Shoulders for Svenn. Why don't they just delete those classes from the game? The world wants to know. In the mean time, hit up the A-Team Sky Sales thread.

We had about 10 for most of the night. I'd like about 15, so we're definitely looking for a few more players!
Closed Thread