Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

@xasten - what I was trying to say is that stasis ruines prexus much in the same way TMO is ruining p99 for a lot of players, whether or not you agree matters very little to me. No need for factchecking, I remember quite well the level of ineptitude stasis played with during their peak, just prior to formation of poison dart frogs. Stasis made quite a bit of noise and stirred up many shitstorms but were never as successful as they could have been if they were more reapectful to players and server staff. The nameless order, unity, and keepers of the faith were all worlds ahead of stasis as guilds but never had to rule lawyer, train, ks, or fcfs mobs who other guilds worked for (for example similar to what happened with inny tonight)like stasis did then and TMO does now.

Ps...posting here on a cellphone from work sucks by I finish typing my post there's 3 more fuckin pages.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:40 AM
Planar Protector

Shitbirds of a feather, rand.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@xasten - what I was trying to say is that stasis ruines prexus much in the same way TMO is ruining p99 for a lot of players, whether or not you agree matters very little to me. No need for factchecking, I remember quite well the level of ineptitude stasis played with during their peak, just prior to formation of poison dart frogs. Stasis made quite a bit of noise and stirred up many shitstorms but were never as successful as they could have been if they were more reapectful to players and server staff. The nameless order, unity, and keepers of the faith were all worlds ahead of stasis as guilds but never had to rule lawyer, train, ks, or fcfs mobs who other guilds worked for (for example similar to what happened with inny tonight)like stasis did then and TMO does now.

Ps...posting here on a cellphone from work sucks by I finish typing my post there's 3 more fuckin pages.
Now guilds are worlds ahead while being behind.

you guys...

seriously....

guise.....

come on.....
Old 01-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Planar Protector

Got a feeling FC will soon be #2 on svr. making big progress fast & adapting very well
Old 01-13-2013, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a feeling FC will soon be #2 on svr. making big progress fast & adapting very well
QFT, if they haven't been crying it up in this thread, I put them at #2 then already.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

big playyyyyyzzz
Old 01-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HARRISON HARRISON HARRISON

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You have been summoned.
You're like a monkey playing with his shit in his cage.

lawl
Old 01-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Every time i See one of these post this is how i view it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W9oduhjqIxw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W9oduhjqIxw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Thank jeremy for the link. And Gratz Full Cricle Doing it BIG!
Old 01-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Fire Giant

Or, Or, if this was red, this wouldnt even be happening [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just stopped in to say. Thanks for the mostly civil (outside of some banter) raiding environment. We appreciate the competition and understand that some of you have different views about how people should compete for raid bosses. I would also like to congratulate my guild for getting FTE and being awarded the loot.

Vianna Full Circle.
Congratulations FC. Don't get drawn into this shitty drama by BDA. Keep yourself pure and I expect big things from you guys.

Also, if you don't want to draw in poopsocking competition maybe camp your raid force in hate and keep a tracker on.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread