Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melveny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse type errors, iPhone is less forgiving.
there is always blue melveny
Old 01-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Dunno why I can't edit.

Selective reading and responses are win. Disregard other points.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol....
Big Rog's,

You and Nilbog clearly need PR/CS training. I'd be willing to help you out for a small consulting fee in the form of planar gear or plat.

Seriously though, this situation could have easily been handled in a different fashion. One in which you guys don't look like amateurs.

Much love, thanks for the server.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROSUM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normally I'm not for banning people, but you really just can't help yourself. You have to have every little advantage and I think we know the obvious reason why (see: 8 inches unbuffed losing mass pvp so crashing clients). I gave you benefit of doubt and didn't get too lippy before but now, caught 100% exploiting naggy kills, claiming to be legit. Lmao

I zone_cmd'd .... Shows how much you know about jack and shit..

What you fail to understand is NO ONE IS CLAIMING NAGGY WASNT EXPLOIT KILLED>>>>... We took the suspension... Point being it was done 5 seperate times before we even attempted it.... With no recourse....

Kthx. Move along little Vz/tz scrub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 01-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Banned

OK, I'm not going to try to ask for something you don't have.

What we do have is Rob's character standing under the dragon taking no fears or getting aoe'd.

We've been asked for screen shots or fraps and provided them. As far as "proof" do you believe the first kills were legit?

As ridiculous as those kills are from a "just look at it" stand point, and even after we've had someone we took from their guild spill the strat, how can they still keep dragon loot?

Maybe you can just say case closed "it was not witnessed", but why after the entire community posted their outrage after the first kill was this kind of attention not placed on these mobs being killed? Why after looking at that first kill was no decision made after it had became clear to everyone a bug existed and this was an obvious case (dead in Skarlon hallway, screenshotted as well) was no action taken?

Maybe you can see where we're coming from and why we expect this being handled differently.

It's not exactly a secret now and the eyes on the issue can't say they're happy playing on a server when decisions like these are being made, no offense. Why do we want to spend more /days (literally) played when we expect people to get away with it?

(Again ghoul lord screen shot pulls, known MQ user and likely distributor involved... damning evidence... using a strat admittedly stolen from them etc.)
Old 01-12-2012, 03:02 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've been asked for screen shots or fraps and provided them. As far as "proof" do you believe the first kills were legit?
If you are asking for my personal opinion than I can oblige. I absolutely do not think the first kills were legitimate.

The keyword here is that it is my opinion.. my opinion alone does not give me what is necessary to take action on, which is a completely different situation. Just like a Judge may have an opinion about someone, may even talk down to them in court and say they were in the wrong, but in the end they ultimately have to prove without a doubt they were guilty to convict them.

You look at an encounter log like that and say, there's no way they could have killed nagafen with the number of players and the gear and char levels.. I look at it and consider the same thing and it pains me that I wasn't there to see it so that I could have the ammunition I would need to take action on it.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 01-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

The oddest part of the penalty was the 'officers' having the book thrown at them like holocaust is some blue raiding guild with actual legit tiers of memberships etc.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The logs posted are from this weeks Nagafens kill

I'm looking for the running action logs on the first 2 kills weeks back

You really need to get your head screwed on straight.

You know the fight was bugged and reported. What is it you are waiting to see?
Old 01-12-2012, 03:05 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but why after the entire community posted their outrage after the first kill was this kind of attention not placed on these mobs being killed?
It was, actually.. I took the spawn times and made a note, and also got other guides involved. Mob spawned and wasn't engaged right away.. I would AFK in the lair to keep an eye on it but ultimately end up missing it either to being pre-occupied or sleeping or at work, as it was the same for other guides. Finally we did end up being present for one. I was thinking of developing an SMS system for when a mob is engaged...

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 01-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Nirgon, thats a lot of disinformation you post -- so much youre even contradicting yourself.

LOL @ not knowing how to pull ghoul lord solo to anywhere in guk.

If only you had a clue -- but you're just retarded.
Closed Thread