Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Thank you so much for this! I love the reworked Velious UI, just like I remember it. Great handy fixes too.

I initially had a problem with Norton antivirus putting the installer in quarantine before I could run it. I solved the problem by using Google chrome browser to download the installer. For some reason many exe files downloaded with Internet Explorer 8 give Norton false positives.

Once I got that straightened out (took me a couple minutes) it ran without a hitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
not sure if this has been suggested, or if there is an option for this.. but with 19 pages. TLR
The exp bar.. its percent based. (love it) but its 1 steady yellow bar. Anyway to get the blue line back for every 20%?
(sorta miss the blue line)
Its unsupported on P99. No way to grab client mana info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmantis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you so much for this! I love the reworked Velious UI, just like I remember it. Great handy fixes too.

I initially had a problem with Norton antivirus putting the installer in quarantine before I could run it. I solved the problem by using Google chrome browser to download the installer. For some reason many exe files downloaded with Internet Explorer 8 give Norton false positives.

Once I got that straightened out (took me a couple minutes) it ran without a hitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad you like it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Kobold

??? Odd, I have the blue line on my exp bar. I didn't do anything special for it.

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Old 07-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytewind TP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
??? Odd, I have the blue line on my exp bar. I didn't do anything special for it.
err oops. I had a private message regarding adding a mana bar to the party window... so reading "blue" in that post made my brain think of that.. so I typed a response regarding mana bars in party window...

yes it is possible to get a blue bar on the exp bar, but when I initially tried it it looked awkward. I may play around with it more when I get more time on my hands.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Banned

nice song i like that
Old 07-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Fire Giant

New Version:

v0.9 - July 24, 2011
- Updated to support new spellfile (v11) released July 24, 2011
Old 07-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Banned

Chrushev thanks for keeping up to date on this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Great to have you!

I fixed the problem only thing I have issues with is every time I log back on my UI settings are set back to default, kind of annoying as Im constantly going in and out of windowed mode for work, let me know how I can fix that if you kno?

Cheers
Old 07-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binsfelthakis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chrushev thanks for keeping up to date on this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Great to have you!

I fixed the problem only thing I have issues with is every time I log back on my UI settings are set back to default, kind of annoying as Im constantly going in and out of windowed mode for work, let me know how I can fix that if you kno?

Cheers
Make sure that the game is in C:\Everquest and not in Program Files. Also make sure you are running the game as administrator.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Large Bat

Default Can't move spells.

I have a slight problem and I am sure it is something I am missing and I just can't see it. I can't seem to move the box that shows the spell gems and spell book buttons. I can unlock/lock and move everything else with no problem. Can anyone point out my mistake?

Thanks!
Old 08-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplachno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a slight problem and I am sure it is something I am missing and I just can't see it. I can't seem to move the box that shows the spell gems and spell book buttons. I can unlock/lock and move everything else with no problem. Can anyone point out my mistake?

Thanks!
The area which you have to point to to move it is super tiny, try aiming at the very very edge of it then right clicking to unlock it and move it.