Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Banned

I just hit 46 on my Druid so I can click the lumi now. I did 1 quad in DL last night but I think I pulled the wrong mobs as they had a TON of health.

Where do people quad 46-50? I feel like DL is maybe not the best place for me right now but I may be wrong.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just hit 46 on my Druid so I can click the lumi now. I did 1 quad in DL last night but I think I pulled the wrong mobs as they had a TON of health.

Where do people quad 46-50? I feel like DL is maybe not the best place for me right now but I may be wrong.
I picked off the Othmir shellcatchers from the water in CS. Can safely snag 2 quads worth from what I recall 46-49.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Kobold

Spyder, Bloodgills are a fantastic option. Yetis should not have high HP, not sure what happened there - their HP is marginally less than most kunark mobs. Once gillys green out, head to the aviak fortress in TD.

I have a vid on how to pull the Bloodgills, there is also a vid in there on the aviaks if you are interested.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Banned

I was doing Drolvargs not Yetis in DL. Yea but how do you even quad Bloodgills with all the gay swimming involved? I don't think my little hobbit is a very good swimmer. Anecdotally it seemed Yetis were all green (passed a couple running to KC) as well.

I always hear about how Lumi staff can PL you from 46-52 quite easily...where do people do this at!
Old 03-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was doing Drolvargs not Yetis in DL. Yea but how do you even quad Bloodgills with all the gay swimming involved? I don't think my little hobbit is a very good swimmer. Anecdotally it seemed Yetis were all green (passed a couple running to KC) as well.

I always hear about how Lumi staff can PL you from 46-52 quite easily...where do people do this at!
Ahhhh, Drolvargs do have a bit more HP. Quad bloodgillys by using levitate, I have the technique in the vid above (albeit a slightly sketchy attempt). Levitate whilst 'swimming' for max speed to drag them out to the shore.

After Gillys green go to #2 on this map.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once gillys green out, head to the aviak fortress in TD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you know how this compares to doing wyverns in CS?
gillys green at 51 but they're really only good to lvl 50 and wyverns in CS are good till mid 50s I think.
Plus from what I recall the TD kfc has a bunch of green mixed in with what blue you can find there.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Wyverns in CS are awesome, can comfortably do them at 51 if memory serves. Only trouble is they tend to be permacamped during prime time, so I never really had much luck with them!
Old 03-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wyverns in CS are awesome, can comfortably do them at 51 if memory serves. Only trouble is they tend to be permacamped during prime time, so I never really had much luck with them!
That is a valid point about them being darn nearly perma camped. Especially since there isn't that many of them to begin with, in the grand scheme. Plus to add insult to injury the drakes there can be problematic with their breath. Especially the named drake.
I can see why TD aviacks may be a safer and smoother option.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Pull bloodgills to shore. I did them to 51 on my druid with the lumi staff, snare gaunts and wolf bracer. Never used any mana, non-stop killing
Old 03-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Spirocs in TD are very good up to 51. You could probably get to 53 off them but they really start to green out at 51. After that you’re looking at mostly mobs with 4K+ hp.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread