Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 04:40 AM
Fire Giant

lol'd at this video. That weak, degenerate society would die in a few generations, if not (rightfully) conquered by Islamists.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

imma drop bands on it

THIS IS A REPOST. THANKS FOR ANOTHER THREAD. GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW WE CAN RECYCLE OLD CONTENT WITH THE GOLDFISH GUPPYS HERE. (SRSLY. WILL USE IT IN THE FUTURE)

Big J u got a link to that video where the guy is taking a butt pounding before talking to his high school crush?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-15-2016, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I had this high school teacher who would do that. was real creepy because he was like a Chris Klein looking guy except a little watered down, but same hair, and creepily had the same voice and soft-spokenness. About 6'5 and big and muscular but athletic like Chris Klein.

Point is, he had all the girls in my class fawning over him and ready to hand him their V-cards. Constant flirting, etc. The hottest girls in our entire highschool actually. American Pie had just come out about 2-3 years prior. He had the block hot.

Little did they know. This guy was probably str8 gay. My friend was in the bathroom with 6 stalls open, my friend takes the far left stall... my English teacher rolls up on him RIGHT NEXT TO HIM and starts talking to him while whipping it out. My friend is 5'5, this teacher is like 6'5 easily. Hes towering over his dick, looking down because hes so tall at my midget friend whos like 5'4. And I walk in, its a creepshow. I immediately turned around and bounced. I caught a glimpse and it looked like my midget buddy was being raped. He was towering him and really hanging over his dick while my midget friends face was beat red.

He did this many times and I talked to my friend about it. He said "yeah man, he did it to me too. idk what to make of that".

Was thinking troll with possible gay leanings. This is a Catholic school, so accusing people of being gay was taboo since it was unthinkable.
Cool story bro, 5'4 or 5'5?
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 09-15-2016, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*****, please... Just because, I don't want some random trucker next to me staring at my dick , doesn't mean I am going to resort to your toilet-hood antics.
As an Alpha I would have immediately knocked him to the ground and challenged him to a fight through intense eye contact and no words.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My Libcuck radar is pinging hard and strong

But Melon is correct, The cis would all be put in North Korean style breeding farms where Maeriliths voice is piped over loud speakers encouraging us to mate.

We would also see the evolution of Alpha super humans who are HIV/AIDS immune and cuck the betas without fear of disease, these individuals would become celebrities and accumulate massive wealth. One of the Alphas would become Hitler-like and cull the betas via Holocaust 2.0, but instead of Jews it would be HIV sensitive humans.

Eventually the cis would take back over and the disease addled gays would form a zombie like horde similar to the walking dead packs.
You sir just created a movie script, get on it
Old 09-15-2016, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story bro, 5'4 or 5'5?
Tough call.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

We're all gonna evolve into hermaphrodites; gorgeously androgynous. The best of both worlds.

When someone says "go fuck yourself" it will be literal.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Most people don't know this:
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/the...on-of-humanity

People think the human race is improving, advancing, evolving, but in reality it seems the opposite has been true while each generation degrades at an accelerating rate. Even among our animal friends, we have been in pretty much an extinction event for some time now, where there are no new varieties etc as evolution dreams of, but only death and extinction.

But for the topic at hand specifically, as has been said, humanity would end in about a generation; or of a last generation until none are left. But even if it comes to test tube babies, the inevitable is approaching and our science is failing in that there will be no stopping it.
Last edited by Daywolf; 09-15-2016 at 10:18 PM..
Old 09-15-2016, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people don't know this:
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/the...on-of-humanity

People think the human race is improving, advancing, evolving, but in reality, it seems the opposite has been true while each generation degrades at an accelerating rate. Even among our animal friends, we have been in pretty much an extinction event for some time now, where there are no new varieties etc as evolution dreams of, but only death and extinction.

But for the topic at hand specifically, as has been said, humanity would end in about a generation; or of the last generation until none are left. But even if it comes to test tube babies, the inevitable is approaching and our science is failing in that there will be no stopping it.
This is a very one sided article. Yes, there are unwanted mutations that could lead to the death of the human race, but what the article fails to tell you are all the positive mutations that counter-balance these negatives. Let alone the science at hand in gene manipulation and medicine.

I'd rather leave it up to a math mathematician to add all the negatives and postives, which would produce a systematic equation for idealogy. Rather than; the one scientist here in the article basing the entire conception on his chosen area of expertise.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:18 PM
Banned

Also, I would be more concerned about population increases, than DNA degeneration. They do go hand in hand to a certain degree though.
Closed Thread