Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you ever go to VP ? did you ever see a Necro with VP staff ? when you will think about it, (Maybe) you will understand how beads are ubah for necro and for others class as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you ever go to VP ? did you ever see a Necro with VP staff ? when you will think about it, (Maybe) you will understand how beads are ubah for necro and for others class as well.
I understand your point - I just think its fucking stupid because the situation you are describing doesn't happen.

So your contention is this item is worth 140k because Necromancers with the VP staff can heal themselves with it for free - so they can stay in lich and pump mana harder after raid wipe (cause that's the only time you don't have a pet)?

My contention is that a necromancer with a Z heart in a Bard group is already gaining net positive life so Soulwelling off a 10 second cast Eye of Zomm is retarded and a rarity. Elder Beads and Z Heart cost about the same these days - which is the better investment?

Again - I am concerned about the price of this item not its value (or non value) and I am also stoaking some debate in a dead forum that only talks about Agnarr and BDA so some of you neckbearded fgts really need to come down off your high horse and stop getting so cucky about content actually related to P99... I might add no one has really said sh!t to make me feel Elder Beads are still not terrible.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand your point - I just think its fucking stupid because the situation you are describing doesn't happen.
It doesn't happen if you are in zerg guild, but when you are raiding with 30-40 peeps max (aka Rustle guild) Beads is like essential items.

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Old 05-26-2017, 09:10 AM
Kobold

After that, I agree it is overpriced, but everything is overpriced on P99.

We have to deal with it, farming stuff getting money for stuff like that

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Old 05-26-2017, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Op, you are so damn retarded mate
Old 05-26-2017, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again - the lack of being able to do this with a pet up basically reduces this tactic to raid wipes. If I can just tap an Eye at will while charming that's one thing, but you can't... And I would not say its invaluable, I would put a price on it - that price being 2pp for a probe charge.
No when you are charming and low mana you simply break your pet and use it to refill mana. You must be new to this game.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op, you are so damn retarded mate
Hey now around here we use the word moran
Old 05-26-2017, 09:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey now around here we use the word moran
Shut up pleb
Old 05-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Banned

Much better^
Old 05-26-2017, 09:31 AM
Kobold

When I raid on my necro... 90% of the time no pet...also with a willsapper how am I supposed to carry a Z heart? I'm easily confused
Old 05-26-2017, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No when you are charming and low mana you simply break your pet and use it to refill mana. You must be new to this game.
1) I would guarantee I am 100x the necromancer that you are

2) what you are saying doesn't even make sense

3) If you are out charm killing why would you put DPS(vexing) on the eye when you could be damaging the mob?
Closed Thread