Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

I pay about 100 if you're in same zone. 200 if I have to port you somewhere to rez me. More if the situation is dire/I really don't want to run back.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

9 times out of 10 I don't take anything for rezzing. But I did just take 500pp for running to KC from FV for a port to EJ to do a rez in FoB ... so yeah.

I never considered rezzing to be something to profit from. =) If I can, I will. If I can't, being a bitch about it won't change my mind.

Sounds like you should set your expectations out on the line from the get-go though; you can simply say "Yes, for xx amount of pp, I will rez you". That way they can say no or negotiate with you from there.
Last edited by Zereh; 04-09-2011 at 04:36 PM..
Old 04-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Aviak

Klyre raises from her chair by the hearth as she notices the Lady Zerah enter the room. "My Lady I am honored by your presence."

Klyre radiates respect for a member of the White robes. "Forgive me my Lady, I did not intend to create the impression that i was interested in hoarding wealth or to take advantage of those clearly in need"

Klyre looks to to the floor with her eyes asking forgiveness. "My intent was to converse with fellow travelers to know the mood of the people". Klyre looks up again and scans those assembled about her. "I do grow so lonely traveling about the country side, I am thankful for your company."

Klyre sits once again, looking over at her mug of Ale and considers once more. Without looking up Klyre once again speaks....."Tell me Lady Zerah, do you really think so little of me?" clear hope, and yet fear in her tone. "Shall I forgo my robes and go naked into the wilderness if such is my shame?"
Old 04-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Skeleton

I played a cleric for 4 years on live and never took payment for rezzes, if you want plat for clicking a spell gem you should make a druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

I will usually pay depending on how much trouble it is for them to res me, usually 40 to 100pp. Often I use payment as a means of making it worth the clerics time since they were likely on their way to do something else. I will usually ask by offering a payment.

Of course I do not pay clerics who are in my group or on my raid since that is just part of what they add to the group in the same way I wouldn't want to be paid for using backstab or dragging a puller's corpse.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Kobold

I tip 100pp every time I get a rez, and I thought I was a cheapo. If I only have 50pp, I tip that, then on my next death I grab some extra cash and pay the rest.

Clerics rezzing people save them on average an hours worth of work. 100pp is nothing to pay to not have to repeat the last hour of grinding.

I can't believe that anyone would think "thank you very much" is enough of a repayment for that.

Maybe 50pp would be acceptable. But anything else I think you are being rude. Mana is always extremely precious when a cleric is in a group. So precious that the cleric may have to ask the group to hold pulls, so they can med after your rez. The very least you can do is compensate.

In my opinion.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Kobold

for a travel rez, i usually pay 200 to 300pp, if i dont have cash im gonna offer anything i can find on me, items, gems or wtv, and if i really have nothing, i ask him if he want me to run to bank.

gotta treat them good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Large Bat

I'm only 15 now, so I don't bother even looking for a rez. Traditionally when I played before I would tip 100-150 and a port to pick up the cleric and then drop them off where ever they wanted to go. I also never took tips from clerics when I was porting.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Orc

I try to tip as much as I have on me if it's an out of the way place, sometimes 100 or 150. I also offer to port to a wizard location of the cleric's choice afterwards. If they refuse my donation, I add their name to my list of those who get free ports for life.

Nirani Vanasai, High Elf Wizard

I didn't make this, but I use it:
Almost Classic UI
Old 04-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Banned

What the fuck kind of language is this dude speaking?

I bet hes one of those guys who dresses up like a anthromorphic dog and meets guys on craigslist
Closed Thread