Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imo class vs class 1v1 until final brackets - because it the end its almost certain a caster will win with current melee dmg bug.=p
BotB 1v1 was always class vs class, dont think there was ever a GM ran 1v1 mix
Old 06-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

uhhhh.. cant await it!

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Old 06-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Banned

LMS were always won by SKs and Pallies on Prexus. It was as if no other classes even need show up.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:55 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One thing at a time guys. This is the class 1v1.. not the test of tactics (6v6) or brawl/rumble/ffa.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 06-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogues would own this, or a bard. Just run for hours or sneak/hide away from everyone.
I actually won the one on Rathe as a paladin. And yes a bard did try to kite us with selos - but the GM-Vaylin, snared the entire platform and he died in 0.3 seconds later.

Kyaf / Docs / Kainzo / Deciderius were the last contenders, it was a ton of fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the original BotB (Class vs Same Class) - I thought the first route of these took place in Kunark - though if you wanted BotB for each expansion that would make sense.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing at a time guys. This is the class 1v1.. not the test of tactics (6v6) or brawl/rumble/ffa.
Will there be standardized weapon/armor for skill play or just bring your own gear style? IIRC in later BotBs it was equal gearsets.
35 Shaman, Mluh
Old 06-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

i did the FFA one on vallon as a druid, and mage as the class,. iirc there was something about clickies that pissed the mages off (those that had the epic) not exactly sure how that was set up now.

but yea, we were summoned inside,..after everyone was raid buffing we got summoned in and stripped lol.
There was a brief moment you could buff if you felt like it and i believe during our FFA it was a bard-sk as final two combatants.(with bard winning)
Old 06-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

lol, a WARRIOR won the FFA tournament on Emarr. /wave Rimmuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Aviak

I vaguely remember some alterations for each class best of the best. A few were really straight forward (warrior for example) but I think the cleric one had a twist. Something about each cleric having a NPC that would duke it out. The the players would have to make some tactical adjustments instead of a boring heal fest. I am fuzzy on some of the details but I will check with a buddy who did participate on the cleric botb on Rallos Zek.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:39 AM
Aviak

This isn't classic, Botb came after Kunark (oct 2000 to be exact). If your going to take away features based solely on "it's not classic" then how can you possibly add new "non classic" features.

Kunark was released April 2000, first Botb was Oct 2000. So this shouldn't be introduced until after Sky, the hole, Kunark is released.
Closed Thread