Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quite a few enchanters would fail in a group with a retarded mage who doesn't have a clue how to work in a group... but yeah, you're a total baddie.

I enchant things...
Old 12-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Ubermom is just terrible all around.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

my grandpa underwent great suffering and death for a cause through devotion to some object (smoking cigarettes)....does that mean hes a martyr too?
Old 12-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quite a few enchanters would fail in a group with a retarded mage who doesn't have a clue how to work in a group... but yeah, you're a total baddie.
Wierd. I wonder how my duo group, which consists of just me and another Enchanter (one with skills), managed to successfully camp Efreeti.

These are strange occurrences.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wierd. I wonder how my duo group, which consists of just me and another Enchanter (one with skills), managed to successfully camp Efreeti.

well according to your other thread the enchanter died and you lost the camp sooooooo
Old 12-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well according to your other thread the enchanter died and you lost the camp sooooooo
LOL even Nakara turned on you, dude.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First off, there's probably over 20 Enchanters that have or are capable of duoing the Efreeti on this server. I've already done it and I've been 50 less then a week. You're acting like it's some huge accomplishment or something but I guess you have to try to get your supposed victories where you can get them since your list of "accomplishments" is probably pretty small.

Secondly, and much more importantly, you didn't even successfully duo the spawn because as you stated the enchanter was DEAD hence why the post was made in the first place so bragging about it is retarded because you couldn't even do it by your own admission.

Thirdly, none of that negates the fact you've made a complete ass out of yourself and embarrassed yourself on the forums. You've permanently hurt your reputation with your 20+ pages of bullshit about the incident with VD. Even if they were wrong, you've proven yourself to be such an idiot and a dillwad that no one is going to take your side regardless for fear of being outcasted and grouped in with the retard brigade.

Let's see,

1) You failed to duo the efreeti with an enchanter.
2) You caused a wipe in the group I was in with you then abandoned your OWN guild to do a corpse recovery on their own.
3) You got publicly rejected from the guild you applied to.

The funniest part about all of this? You are so god damn oblivious to everything going on that you fail to realize how badly you've embarrassed yourself and still think you are winning the "argument". The only thing this thread has done for you is let hundreds of other people know to avoid you because you're obviously a shitty player with a mental defect that will blame everyone else for his own shortcomings in a rude manner. Guess the whole server is filled with "baddies, bro".
Old 12-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off, there's probably over 20 Enchanters that have or are capable of duoing the Efreeti on this server. I've already done it and I've been 50 less then a week. You're acting like it's some huge accomplishment or something but I guess you have to try to get your supposed victories where you can get them since your list of "accomplishments" is probably pretty small.

Secondly, and much more importantly, you didn't even successfully duo the spawn because as you stated the enchanter was DEAD hence why the post was made in the first place so bragging about it is retarded because you couldn't even do it by your own admission.

Thirdly, none of that negates the fact you've made a complete ass out of yourself and embarrassed yourself on the forums. You've permanently hurt your reputation with your 20+ pages of bullshit about the incident with VD. Even if they were wrong, you've proven yourself to be such an idiot and a dillwad that no one is going to take your side regardless for fear of being outcasted and grouped in with the retard brigade.

Let's see,

1) You failed to duo the efreeti with an enchanter.
2) You caused a wipe in the group I was in with you then abandoned your OWN guild to do a corpse recovery on their own.
3) You got publicly rejected from the guild you applied to.

The funniest part about all of this? You are so god damn oblivious to everything going on that you fail to realize how badly you've embarrassed yourself and still think you are winning the "argument". The only thing this thread has done for you is let hundreds of other people know to avoid you because you're obviously a shitty player with a mental defect that will blame everyone else for his own shortcomings in a rude manner. Guess the whole server is filled with "baddies, bro".
Killed Djarn.

Chanter died cuz he was poopin', bro.

We laughed at your corpse for hours. Figured you weren't coming to get if for awhile, being a raging baddy.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Aviak

[QUOTE=Grod;186749]
/QUOTE]

got anything to say for yourself uberom? you seem to be conveniently ignoring this point in every post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Aviak

wow awesome quote job
Closed Thread