Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

He's on the sleeper server tried to get me to got there, i just dont have the time to play anymore. Bang Rab Krimz Rize and i think Seige all there. Was the founding core outside of me you and bossco
Old 10-22-2012, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They congregated in the SEQ channel eh
Just like you congregated in TMO's channel for two boxers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ?
Old 10-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed.
Stoner confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 10-22-2012, 01:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanna add that knowing Alawen, he is one of a select few individuals I met on this server that I sincerely think would have turned a guild mate in for using SEQ. I know I was kind of broad generalizing everyone with that whole "allure of loot" statement, but since he is posting here and I figure he might chime in, I thought I'd preemptively beat him to the punch and say that I absolutely think that he is the type of person who would have the integrity to turn someone in (unlike the vast majority of individuals on this server). For that matter, so was Xzerion. I know the guy gets a lot of shit on these forums, mostly from people who probably never had a single conversation with the guy, but I have no doubt that he would have turned an IB member in for using SEQ had he known. Despite popular belief, he was a pretty hands off, and uninvolved guild leader in terms of raid leader, strategy, etc. I know everyone likes to pretend he was some shady mastermind, but for the most part he pretty much dealt with internal house-keeping type stuff.
Thanks for saying so, Loke; I appreciate that. I've turned in a few people for boxing, but I honestly don't know the third party software well enough to be very sure when people are using it. It was interesting to read your explanation of monks watching things reset.

I was really disappointed when I played on VZTZ and I learned about /face and /stick and realized that people I thought were amazing on Sullon Zek were just cheating. I had my suspicions in DA when I'd volunteer to track and they'd turn me down. If there was SEQ in old school IB, it was kept quiet enough that I never had to deal with it. It was always the druid team and Jete tracking for IB. We had our own vent channel for trackers and we'd chase the officers out. It was surprisingly good times sitting in one spot spamming track hour after hour.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was really disappointed when I played on VZTZ and I learned about /face and /stick and realized that people I thought were amazing on Sullon Zek were just cheating.
I saw a DE wizard leveling in EC in the early/mid summer named Kirban and cringed.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atennu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's on the sleeper server tried to get me to got there, i just dont have the time to play anymore. Bang Rab Krimz Rize and i think Seige all there. Was the founding core outside of me you and bossco
I seem to remember PLing you fucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Krimz, Loke and Bossco especially.

Oh, also, Loke found me on planetside 2...man, that game is gonna bomb :|
Old 10-22-2012, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seem to remember PLing you fucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Krimz, Loke and Bossco especially.

Oh, also, Loke found me on planetside 2...man, that game is gonna bomb :|
Its gonna bomb because loke is playing it
Old 10-22-2012, 05:52 AM
Aviak

I am ready to bet lots of peoples use SEQ still, virtual box or second comp and you are safe.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:07 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by bylbob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am ready to bet lots of peoples use SEQ still, virtual box or second comp and you are safe.
I'm willing to bet otherwise.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Banned

Using SEQ on p99 would not only be totally retarded, it's also totally useless...
Closed Thread