Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

ya just put your message after afk

example: /afk smoking be back in 5mins

and when someone tells you it comes back to them something like "Soandso is current AWAY FROM KEYBOARD "smoking be back in 5mins"
Old 05-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya just put your message after afk

example: /afk smoking be back in 5mins

and when someone tells you it comes back to them something like "Soandso is current AWAY FROM KEYBOARD "smoking be back in 5mins"
You still see the message though, so you'd still get "bothered" by it. I meant that you wouldn't even see the message if you were /busy.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to toddfx

Oddly enough I like to keep my alts private, so if I am talking about something that relates to an alt, I sometimes turn on anon for a few minutes (as if anybody cares, or would have any way of knowing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ). That's honestly the only instance I see any reason for myself to go anon.

The only thing that pisses me off about people going anon is when they're selling items and do not list their location in the auction. When that is the case, half the time they're located in some obscure location like Oggok and then act like you're the one at fault for not wanting to travel.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Banned

This is just another example of people bitching about something that contributed to them quitting live. Problem is that it's always been part of the game. Like it or not, /anon is in, and no 38 year-old tubbo with psoriasis is going to tell me what keys I can or can't push in a free emulator. Elbow and send.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Anon = Necro
Old 05-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anon = Necro
that makes completely sense!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Kobold

NiNiK is almost always /role. Oddly, it's not because I roleplay that character, though I do! It's because if Brutillus can see what zone she's in, he will show up and eat her. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

--zahlia, inky enc
--NiNiK, gnomish cleric of mischief (and cookies)
Closed Thread