Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 04:04 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

pretty sure it's a lot of mana. you get only 1 while standing

plus the extra HP from sitting as well

my client is fucked and it always does one of the following:
1. just goes up 33 hp once (very rarely am i lucky enough for it to be the correct way like this. doesn't last long)

2. goes up 66 and then down 33 (use dance macro here)

3. goes up 33, up another 33, and down 33 (use dance macro here)

problem is that it changes between these fucked up up/down routines

stupid ass titanium client

no, uninstalling didn't help
Old 04-13-2015, 06:57 AM
Kobold

The client updates seem too unreliable to canni dance effectively.
Don't bother with it. Just cannib a few times then sit for a while.
At 60 you won't even sit anymore.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

i hear ya

it seems to work pretty well 80% of the time. if it's working horribly and i don't have enough time to react and pull off the macro then i just say fk it and blast through it with well timed canni+shrunken earring rotations (needs the 1.7 seconds cast time plus my human reaction time to work)
Old 04-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Aviak

This is all music to my ears! I like staying clean shaven and not having that pubic hair neck beard thing going on. Looks like Jitsumo Rolls the great troll shaman will make a triumphant return to this elf sim. Probably should have been a monk with my name, but o wells.

Cheers homies
Old 04-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
` a high level Shammy constantly standing, canni, sit, over and over and over and over`

might be using a programable keyboard etc
You dont need a programmable keyboard to hit a hotkey when you see mana tick happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Banned

does using a clicky not refresh the top spell gem on blue?

just machine gun out cannibalize using that
Old 04-13-2015, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does using a clicky not refresh the top spell gem on blue?

just machine gun out cannibalize using that
The point is to be sitting when mana tick hits. Think 3 max and thats perfect timing could be gunned.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:02 AM
Aviak

How much of a difference does canni dancing make when soloing? I am not talking about lvl 60 content yet, just things that I will kill while leveling. Are there some mobs and camps that must be done doing the dance? This char started fresh so I am still pretty broke with gear I have picked up while leveling. Best I have been able to buy is a keg popper and the hp rings. I am waiting for my pet to leave MM and try some solo content.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

If you can do it, do it. Just remember if there are other situations that arise (adds, root breaking early etc) you need to take care of those things and put cannidancing on the back burner. It makes a bigger difference at low levels when your regen and mana regen isnt as good, unless you have a fungi tunic
Old 04-14-2015, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much of a difference does canni dancing make when soloing
If you are really curious I suggest you do the math. Canni-dancing will give you X more mana than not canni-dancing, where X is how many times you canni-dance times the amount of mana meditation gives at your level (see wiki page on meditate).

For instance, say you're level 36 (to make the math even): you'll meditate 5 mana per tick . So, if you canni-dance 6 times in a row you will generate 30 more mana than if you didn't canni-dance those 6 times. That's exactly enough mana to cast one extra Enstill that you couldn't have without canni-dancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there some mobs and camps that must be done doing the dance?
I am aware of exactly 0 camps where one extra root is going to mean the difference between succeeding and failing.

Quote:
This char started fresh so I am still pretty broke with gear I have picked up while leveling. Best I have been able to buy is a keg popper and the hp rings. I am waiting for my pet to leave MM and try some solo content.
Smart man; don't worry about gear as a shaman, just buy a decent weapon and your spells and save the rest. We shaman don't need gear, we need XP (and then when we're higher level we can get plat/gear fairly easily).

As for soloing, don't forget about the http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide when looking for somewhere to hunt: the guide is for every class, but it was written by a shaman (me) so it's full of great places for us to hunt.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread