Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 06:41 PM
Banned

yeah so what you wanna do is be the first one to engage the mob

that way you get the loot
Old 01-18-2017, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

I've had 3 Razer mice, first was a Diamondback which I really liked. Had that same phantom double-click crap happen with both of the Nagas I owned. I'm on about 4 years with this Logitech G400s and still going strong. Never buying Razer anything again.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

why the fuck do you have a razer? you play wow, bruh?

i need melee plebs for 3's. also for keystones - rdru main - Horde NA - applesauce#1904

PS: might be time for you to get a G600. pretty happy i made the switch
Old 01-18-2017, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Yea, it seems the doubleclick issue is a fairly common complaint among the Naga line. I would love to give something else a try, but I have a very difficult time imagining a world in which I'm not glued to a Naga. I use the thumbpad for just about everything. All 12 buttons. It's compulsory at this point.

Maybe I'll give the G600 a try next. I was a Logitech man before the Naga came out, and was never too thrilled with their products, but never really had major problems with them either. Realistically, I guess I can't complain too much about the Naga, though... hell, they've been around for something like 8 years now, and I've only owned two.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

FTE on this mob should result in real life fist fights.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:43 PM
Fire Giant

Oh my bad it was Deathadders I had, not Nagas. I dont understand how anybody needs or can effectively manage a dozen goddamn mouse buttons o_o
Old 01-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my bad it was Deathadders I had, not Nagas. I dont understand how anybody needs or can effectively manage a dozen goddamn mouse buttons o_o
It's certainly daunting at first. Took me a solid week to get used to it enough to be able to use all the buttons effectively. As I said, though... I can't even fathom the idea of using a mouse with less buttons today.

I've just always hated keyboards for gaming. Never made a lick of sense to me, having that many necessary keys that far away from where your hand rests. In addition to the Naga, I've also been using a gamepad for about as long as I can remember. Literally wore the silicone membrane of my first Nostromo N52 out to the point of tearing. Using a Razer Orbweaver today, but I much preferred the fewer buttons of the N52 (or what Razer is now calling the Tartarus.)
Old 01-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Kobold

Mionix FTW. But more on subject.... I thought the SRo AC had a FTE message or am I wrong?
Old 01-19-2017, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

This encounter would have resolved differently on the red server and without having to consult a thick rulebook with everyone being extra careful not to break a rule.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

I have the same issue as you with my Naga. The 2 button on the side requires a very firm press in order to function. Although the problem seems to be correcting itself over time.
Closed Thread