Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 08:56 AM
Aviak

Default IP Exemption

Wondering-if my petition is no longer available for me to see does that mean it has been approved? Wife doesn't want to play until confirmed. Thanks
Old 07-29-2013, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Furinex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebeh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wondering-if my petition is no longer available for me to see does that mean it has been approved? Wife doesn't want to play until confirmed. Thanks
Look in resolved petitions.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

How long did it take you to get approved? I put in a request on the 22nd so my wife could play but she won't even log on until my char is in her starting area and I have some stuff for her. And she certainly won't play alone... So now my char is lvl 6 and she's lvl 1...
Old 07-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I wish my wife played EQ.....
Old 07-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish my wife played EQ.....
Mines still wishy washy about it... she's used to slightly more hand-holding MMOs... but she played DAOC for years and played for like a year after I quit.. she had like 3 50's in DAoC... I only had 1..

We've tried and quit a bunch of MMOs since then but she said if we stuck with EQ she'd play it when I played it... so i just need an exemption and I can have her playing a druid or cleric... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] She's more about the dru right now but i'm trying to persuade her to play a Cleric to go with my SK hehe
Old 07-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Kobold

If you don't have the exemption yet, it wont let you log in together. So trying to log on together will safely confirm it.

Also in the petition section there is a "resolved" link that your thread gets moved to, most miss this.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Aviak

Default Thanks

THANKS ALL. Yes it is nice of wife to want to at least trying to play.
I HAVE A GREAT WIFE
Old 07-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Aviak

Default split

I put mine in on the 22nd also
Old 07-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks Trebeh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hopefully they get to mine today too, the wife is getting real sick of playing on her Ipad while I play EQ... in about 3 hours we're gonna have a good 4 hours to play so I'm crossing my fingers they take care of it by then! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

My exemption took about 4 weeks. That was over 3 years ago though. I've heard its still around the same.
Closed Thread