Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Default Snitches Get Stitches (Upper Manhattan Street Bike Edition)

they don't show the beating at the end, but the chase is fucking rad.

this motherfucker got what deserved.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...on-bikers?lite

Quote:
New York City police are hunting for a vengeful band of up to 30 motorcyclists who forced a driver on a harrowing high-speed chase through Upper Manhattan and then beat him in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter.
The six-minute pursuit on Sunday — which was captured on video and posted on YouTube — began when the driver of a black Range Rover called 911 to report erratic bikers taking part in an unauthorized rally dubbed Hollywood Stuntz.
Hey dipshit, next time you see a large crowd of people breaking a bunch of laws, probably not a good idea to expect them to follow other laws.

l m a o
Old 10-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

direct link to video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdkgLYYbw
Old 10-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Banned

Lucky he wasn't killed. But it looks like he provoked this by behaving irrationally and stupidly and dangerously with motorcyclists who were in no mood to be fucked with.

I.e. rather than back off and let the police handle it, he pulled up into their motorcade and clipped one.

Road rage cowered IMO. Lucky he walked away with a bruised ego.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

he full ran over someone or at least their bike .. that "clipped" nomenclature you read has nothing to do with the reality of what you can see on the video, which shows the suv up on 2 wheels at one point.

also this started coz he called 911 on their stunting, not because of how he was driving .. the whole video starts well after the initial reason they were pissed at him.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he full ran over someone or at least their bike .. that "clipped" nomenclature you read has nothing to do with the reality of what you can see on the video, which shows the suv up on 2 wheels at one point.

also this started coz he called 911 on their stunting, not because of how he was driving .. the whole video starts well after the initial reason they were pissed at him.
i.e. one can extrapolate this is the events that followed...

Motorcyclests were doing their thing, perhaps taking up all the lanes. He calls 911 and starts tailing them closely. They stop and surround him, maybe after he yelled at them through the windows or w/e.

He panics and bitches out in his SuV decides to hit and run.

They proceed to chase him down and kick his ass for being a fucking bastard vigilante.

But I wasn't there. It's just what my conspiracy inception intuition feels namean?
Old 10-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Banned

Otherwords, potentially 3 wrongs here does not make a single right.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Otherwords, potentially 3 wrongs here does not make a single right.
Irrational faggots gonna irrational fag!

Ps hasbinfat please seek mental help
Old 10-01-2013, 02:16 AM
Banned

hehehehe
Old 10-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

What a herd... What's up with people who behave like animals.. And why do they bother wearing helmets when it's clear they have nothing worth protecting up there?
Old 10-01-2013, 02:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a herd... What's up with people who behave like animals.. And why do they bother wearing helmets when it's clear they have nothing worth protecting up there?
As always hbb loves to show everyone I'm rnf what a fuckin moron he is. If I get brake checked by a bike in my suv , the poor fool will probably end up with back problems. And if I had my family in the car and I was terrorized like that? There would be a lot of fucked. Up bikes and bikers. Fuck them for behaving like wild animals. Bikes vs suv? Get the fuck outta here.
Closed Thread