Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Planar Protector

Default Azrael v Nihilum

You guys all talk shit 24/7 about how great your side is and about how the other side ruined the server with a history full of grief/exploits over the course of the last couple years.

Got prof?

If you really believe this stuff and aren't just having fun in a pissing match on the forums, then back it up. Designate someone in your guild to make a real case, not just some propoganda-laden recruitment post, for your side against the other. If you really believe the other side has ruined/is ruining the server, then take the time to prove it to new players so that they want to join you, you can keep the good ones, and you can use them to chase your evil opponent off the server for good.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Jeremy tried to address this for me in the R&F thread that inspired me to make this post, but an individual's experience isn't enough. Anyone who spends an hour on red can chat in /tells with several people in each guild who all seem like decent folk and who will tell you about their personal, positive experiences with their current guild.

But then as soon as a player, for example, joins Azrael, they get shit on by Nihilum even though Nihi didn't care enough about recruiting that new player to spend a couple hours making a REAL case against Azrael.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Basically nilly ruined the server because like most eq players they were over committed and focused on pve progression. They were matche by holo in the beginning but due to bans holo quit. Which would of happened eventually most people can't farm classic and kunark for 2 years before burning out. It all comes down to someone playing more and someone wanting it more add on jealously.

Fuck pixels been playing since day 1 got 3 chars highest is 55 just play the fucking game and stop wigging out already.

Anyways if you read nilly boards they quiting...
Old 03-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Holocaust exp killed people down multiple lvls, trained trained in fear, ect .

Nihi used questionable pve tactics on dragons, IP exceptions to insta poof, abused recharging

Basically both guilds were absolute shit heads to anyone not under their tag and this azrael vs nihilum is tame to what went down in classic when it was the wild west

Bottom line is this. People need to move the fuck on like so many of us have and stop worrying about how some dude fucked over your elf sim avatar back in nov 2012
Old 03-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bottom line is this. People need to move the fuck on like so many of us have and stop worrying about how some dude fucked over your elf sim avatar back in nov 2012
that and the people like me who weren't even on the server when all the worst stuff went down, need to stop acting like they were.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 03-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
azrael vs nihilum is tame to what went down in classic when it was the wild west
Old 03-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Banned

start a -team on red, i always loved duoing and farming stuff in between pvp on my clr
Old 03-28-2014, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

No one bothers with proof because we all know that both guilds break the rules. The server's a little bit of a mess because of this. There's a mix of friendly and griefy players in each guild, so you find that your friends are all over the place... and they hang out with people you may not like.

Personal experience may not hold up in P99 court, but I don't think anyone really needs to lie to paint the other side in an unflattering light.

My first experience with Holocaust was like week 1 of the server, and their higher level oor characters broke our mezzes and trained us in CB so their guildies our level could xp at our camp. The rest of my interactions with them went pretty much the same way. Now their members are in both Nihi and Az.

Azrael trained me as I was leveling, on the off chance I could have been Nihi spy. One 60 dispelled my roots, charms and snares as I was xping in OT.

Certain Nihilum have been griefy. They bindcamped me when xp loss was still in, CCed in oot and attempted to train.

So if you're trying to decide on a guild, I say just make your own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 03-28-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

On a side not no sense in making sense of it Tecmo, on Red, we play Jazz. Soft J.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

note,*