Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default 1-60 kunark only

Hi there,

Come back to the server after a long break and I'm starting fresh away from my other characters with no help or gear from them whatsoever.

I rolled an Iksar necro and thought it would be fun to see how far I can get staying on Kunark.

Mainly looking for some advice on if this is doable and to ask what are some obscure locations I can solo at dungeon wise? Really looking to explore Kunark from a whole different angle as I've only done the hot spot zones and mostly as it is way under the leveling range.

Also looking to live off what I can find in terms of gear rather than buying it.. if anyone has any pointers of some easily obtainable gear I'd appreciate it. I'll be skimming the wiki while at work tomorrow trying to put together some pieces but any input is welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

FoB 1-10, Kurns 10-20, WW/Loio 30ish, FV low 30's on pirates with super low hps then drov's til 44ish, dungeons past that?
Old 06-06-2014, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FoB 1-10, Kurns 10-20, WW/Loio 30ish, FV low 30's on pirates with super low hps then drov's til 44ish, dungeons past that?
Pretty much this, except put in CoM for 40's to 50+.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

sounds like a good plan to me, what level is kaesora doable at for a necro if at all? I need to get some revenge someday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzBBK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like a good plan to me, what level is kaesora doable at for a necro if at all? I need to get some revenge someday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's doable once you get root. That's like 34 I think?

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 06-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarshale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's doable once you get root. That's like 34 I think?
Yup. Undead root is 16, so even earlier for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. Undead root is 16, so even earlier for that.
Hungry earth? You'll have to research or buy it - neither of those is quick or easy, but good luck!
Old 06-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hungry earth? You'll have to research or buy it - neither of those is quick or easy, but good luck!
I researched this spell a couple times - vendored the additional copies. It's fairly easy.

It does some damage too which is a nice bonus, but the main downside is that it has a few seconds recast time which sucks if it's resisted. But that's not a big deal if you're sporting 55hp rings (AND YOU SHOULD BE!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread