Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Default hey there

Im an old school eq player and i stumbled across project 1999. Im very interested in playing the classic, but im not 100% certain that this is a public thing.

I saw the install instructions, so basically thats all i have to do in order to have access and play with you guys on a classic server?

this is so cool.... I would really like to get involved before you guys make changes to it.. I would love to set up my old char with rubi gear!!! Shamans totally need the bp!

feel free to fill me in on whats really happening here at sabot_phil@yahoo.com

1st Kubaton lvl48 Rogue
2nd Wardorm lvl50 Shm
3rd Kubaton2 lvl60 Mage
Former server was Solusek Ro - guild Delaf
Old 12-24-2009, 12:07 PM
Aviak

There's nothing private about it. Follow the setup instructions and you are good to go.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Kubaton,

Get a copy of the Titanium edition, follow the setup instructions posted here and JUMP ON IN! THE RATS AND SNAKES ARE FINE!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Classic:
Gruemm - Dwarven Scout of Fennin Ro
Member of the Grudge Bearers
Old 12-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Is it safe to buy the used versions? I dont have any old copies of eq anymore... amazon has a titanium verison but its over 100 bucks... grrr..

man... even the low lvl content was fun back in the day man.. all the way up to the planes was a blast and exciting...

but, i really would like to recreate my shaman with a rubi bp... is that stuff available or still changed? How about the old CT zone etc..
Old 12-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

hell i dont even care about the graphics.. i actually like the authenticity of it all...

my gamn friends that never played the original eq say "were you in a coma when you played that crap dude? Looks like shit"

=) they just dont understand... The danger of it all is what made is so fun.. Traveling lightly solo or with friends made that shit so creepy!

I am one of those guys that think the more you try to make something realistic, its no longer a game.. Kind of like cartoons... real cartoons should look like cartoons!
Old 12-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

This server is the most popular all gay EQ server it is open to the public but it is 99% gay.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it safe to buy the used versions? I dont have any old copies of eq anymore... amazon has a titanium verison but its over 100 bucks... grrr..

man... even the low lvl content was fun back in the day man.. all the way up to the planes was a blast and exciting...

but, i really would like to recreate my shaman with a rubi bp... is that stuff available or still changed? How about the old CT zone etc..
A used version is fine. No CD key needed. Old CT is currently in, and rubicite is dropping. It will be taken out on a similar timeline to when it was taken out back on the Live servers, along with the manastone. The Guise of the Deciever currently drops as well.

Oh, and I don't think you really need me to tell you this, but HOLY CRAP IS THIS A FUN SERVER.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Mages have multi pet ability like the old days? lol... dude, soon as I can get a copy and get set up im all over this... I dont wana miss out on a rubi bp for my old shaman !! =) Never did get a manastone.. to many fights over that shit back in the day.
Closed Thread