Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Large Rat

Default Back to the bard

I'm new to p99 and quite excited this even exists, the fact that a pvp server is hosted made me super excited. I took a long break and have been back playing eq for several years now, but the current and only server for pvp on live blows goat sack. its all ppl QQ in general and is just gank then gate out. I have checked out p99 since i found out about it and looks like a pretty lively place, watching the pvp battle in seb made me want to explode with excitement. Since i have been back playing that just doesnt happen on zek, guilds fighting and ppl running around like crazy was what made eq pvp a blast.

I have always been a red player, RZ/SZ was my home for many years, i dont want hugs, i like combat. Looking forward to meeting new people grouping with some and killing the others. If any 1 wants to group or fight hit me up

kirbane
Old 11-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Aviak

I'm a Bard, hit me up any time for halp
Old 11-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but the current and only server for pvp on live blows goat sack. its all ppl QQ in general and is just gank then gate out.

welcome but dont expect any different here on above quote..../ooc is toxic and you generally hide it here
Old 11-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have always been a red player, RZ/SZ was my home for many years, i dont want hugs, i like combat.
Speed?
Old 11-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welcome but dont expect any different here on above quote..../ooc is toxic and you generally hide it here
haha for sure i have seen a good bit of it so far, makes me chuckle, love seeing some angry ooc followed by a pk message
Old 11-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morticon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speed?
well that depends if you are an evil or newt/goody, but yes that would be me
Old 11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Banned

GOD DAYUM SON.

You taking a break from controlling Azeroth gem economies and slamming limo doors at gold dkp raids?

Come see me. Welcome HOME.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
well that depends if you are an evil or newt/goody, but yes that would be me
Hopefully you'll be playing fair here, Id hate to see you speed off on a wizard at bard speed and eat a ban. Like you did by GM grizzlewoth on Sullon. Either way I had great fun fighting you daily on Sullon.
Last edited by Swyft; 11-05-2014 at 01:08 PM..
Old 11-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOD DAYUM SON.

You taking a break from controlling Azeroth gem economies and slamming limo doors at gold dkp raids?

Come see me. Welcome HOME.
ive spent a billion hours at the AH cutting gems, no more!! Time to get back to the basics, plus new expansion looks absolutely terrible.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Banned

What'd u pay for that heroic ICC trinket again? Like 85k gold? Sheeyit.
Closed Thread