Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Default Completely unorthodox 55+ leveling spots

What are some places people know of that are out of the norm?? Im a 56 necro looking to get back into it, but most places are camped... so im really wondering about some off the beaten path places i could possibly go to and make some exp happen??... even if its a afk camp that doesnt drop loot (just exp)... lets here it - thanks for your time folks!!!
Old 04-30-2015, 09:17 PM
Sarnak

Not sure how unorthodox, but howling stones seems like a great necro spot.

Sesserdrix has done some videos on the top if you poke around the tubes.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

did see that - but looking for something a little more out of the ordinary - Thanks maestrom!
Old 04-30-2015, 09:41 PM
Kobold

HS for charming
Permafrost Bear pits for root rotting
Karnors for charming or rotting (depending on camp)
HHK Nobles?? (Can't remember the level but I think it's good mid 50s)

Those are what I can think of at the moment. Good luck!
Old 04-30-2015, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Howling stones is certainly not original, but its a great spot to level to 60 as a necro and it is rarely so camped that there is not plenty of room to solo.

Skyfire can take you to 60 and is outdoor allowing fear kiting.

Lord camp in guk could take you pretty far and it is prolly the least popular camp in guk.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Howling stones is certainly not original, but its a great spot to level to 60 as a necro and it is rarely so camped that there is not plenty of room to solo.
This seems confusing. HS is the number one solo spot for shamans, enchanters, and necros. If you play at prime and even sometimes non prime time hours even the basic camps are taken. Has isn't what you're looking for.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

You can basically solo anywhere in entrance, bottom, north or west wing. That is alot of room.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

nobles suck after doing hell level at 54. as a 56 necro the goo steps in CoM are 99% open and you won't die fromt rains when you pull from the invis wall as long as you bring the mobs to the steps. You can DMF off the stairs ontot he middle to FD or gate and never die.

HS basement is probably the best XP at the highest risk. Get ready to bring in a ton of EE's and figure out who is anon/role in zone if there's no one else in there so you can find out if entrance is being camped. Sesserdrix has a video on youtube, and I might still have a twitch demo that I posted on the caster/necro forums around a year ago.

another spot to get rid of the boring solo grind is seafuries late at night whent hey are not as contested.

grouping wise seb is your best bet. YOu need to learn how to use your shadowbond heal, then dispel it from the first slot... you essentially heal 125 a tick forever with costing yourself 125 every 4 ticks. Be iksar and be in a grp with a druid/shaman can make you a very effective healer. I've solo healed VP entrance wyverns once they were slowed with it. Add in an emergency mez for when you need to pop it and allowing your chanter to afk for a couple minutes will make you loved. A lazy necro is terrible, but once you master your grp abilities you become a very productive grp member. Ask anyone that has leveled or grouped with my necro in the past [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can basically solo anywhere in entrance, bottom, north or west wing. That is alot of room.
West wing risk vs reward is a million time off balance. Especially at 56. I don't even attempt to do west at 60 on my shaman. I never NEVER RECOMMEND west as a solo venture. Basement and north have plenty of mobs to hit 60. Even "green con" mobs give you xp. I did 59 in north in 2 days without touching a room.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobles suck after doing hell level at 54. as a 56 necro the goo steps in CoM are 99% open and you won't die fromt rains when you pull from the invis wall as long as you bring the mobs to the steps. You can DMF off the stairs ontot he middle to FD or gate and never die.

HS basement is probably the best XP at the highest risk. Get ready to bring in a ton of EE's and figure out who is anon/role in zone if there's no one else in there so you can find out if entrance is being camped. Sesserdrix has a video on youtube, and I might still have a twitch demo that I posted on the caster/necro forums around a year ago.

another spot to get rid of the boring solo grind is seafuries late at night whent hey are not as contested.

grouping wise seb is your best bet. YOu need to learn how to use your shadowbond heal, then dispel it from the first slot... you essentially heal 125 a tick forever with costing yourself 125 every 4 ticks. Be iksar and be in a grp with a druid/shaman can make you a very effective healer. I've solo healed VP entrance wyverns once they were slowed with it. Add in an emergency mez for when you need to pop it and allowing your chanter to afk for a couple minutes will make you loved. A lazy necro is terrible, but once you master your grp abilities you become a very productive grp member. Ask anyone that has leveled or grouped with my necro in the past [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was waiting for you to hit this thread. Follow this guys advice.