Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Fire Giant

Red face Pets and PvP + Guards?

If I send my pet on someone with guards near, what will happen? Is this any different from normal pvp combat next to a guard?

What happens if I send pet on someone and they run to guards, but I'm far away. Will guards run at me from 2 miles away?

And finally, what will happen if someone attacks ME and my pet auto-reacts and hits him back and he has higher faction? Will the guard kill me?

Any tips on getting away with murder by sending pets to kill someone in city?
Last edited by mischief419; 11-23-2015 at 09:52 AM..
Old 11-23-2015, 09:53 AM
Fire Giant

not too sure about the pet attack pet response attack back, pretty sure if you have lower faction you will be attacked by the guards but thats a guess based on the fact ive seen someone get riposted and the other player auto hit back getting guard aggro. It is pretty weird how it works, some places it seems to depend or have just a super small aggro range compared to other guards.

sending your pet on someone whos sitting at guards, should aggro your pet first then you i think not sure.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

I could tell you but I'm brokering my answer for a friend, sorry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are you still using that shit as an excuse for high selling prices? lol

Best advice is to try it and see what happens in all these particular situations.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sending your pet on someone whos sitting at guards, should aggro your pet first then you i think not sure.
nope, they coming for you *****... NFP guards/bankers at least don't give a shit about the pet - just the owner.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could tell you but I'm brokering my answer for a friend, sorry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are you still using that shit as an excuse for high selling prices? lol

Best advice is to try it and see what happens in all these particular situations.
For CT pots and white gold neck? Yep. Other things? Nope.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:55 AM
Banned

Guards will aggro your pet. Just cast a spell and have guards aggro you and then send your pet at them while training the guards around.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:17 PM
Banned

hmmm
Old 11-23-2015, 02:38 PM
Kobold

I recall in classic having a mage on Rallos Zek and camping the pet under kelethin on the ground. Then I would target people up on the bank platform where alot of people would hang out and have my pet attack them. People would be like, omg whose Gabaner is attacking me ? No guards would kill my pet. Maybe it was the factor of faction, but I do specifically remember doing that.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:26 PM
Banned

Faction is everything, if your faction is higher half the time the guards wont do shit, if you hit the player or the pet, the guards can sometimes kill you.

Everquest is not fair.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Nothing will happen because I will sing Solon's Bewitching Bravura and your pet will be gone forever in 3 seconds