Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Banned

Default Eff Cancer and eff this stupid bathroom debate!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://imgur.com/gallery/HdE5G

Quote:
"It's time I said this. Take a good hard look at my chest. Don't feel weird doing it. There is nothing sacred or sexual left to see.

What is there for you to see is a hollowed arm pit. Breast cancer spreads first to your underarm lymph nodes. Seeing as mine was under my left arm, they removed all of my lymph nodes & a lot of tissue. You may also note an incision that is disfigured as this kept opening up post surgery.

While I can see that the pink ribbon brings comfort to some... I want you to know that breast cancer is ugly. It's not an easy or a glam cancer to have. In fact cancers are one & the same to me. Cells run wild. Immune system compromised.

It robbed me of a precious part of myself that I once nourished my children with. It took away part of my sexual identity. Now that's if we're just talking about my breasts or my former breasts I'll say.

When I chose to not have reconstruction it was for many reasons but most importantly it was because my children had seen me down enough. I wanted them to see me strong again. I wanted them to have their Mother they knew.

Until recently I have been very comfortable with my decision. However... The great bathroom debate of 2016 has hurt more than just the transgender community.

It has hurt us survivors. Recently I notice more eyes trying to figure me out. At the grocery store, restaurants ... Walmart was the worst. I want to scream, YES! You are seeing it right! This is Breast Cancer... Please check yourself!' But instead I let my eyes meet theirs in an almost plea for a change in what has become our society.

I am personally of the belief that no transgender person wants to cause trouble in a bathroom. People just want to use the restroom. There have been terrible acts happening in public restrooms long before this. This is why my children never use a public restroom without me. You don't have to agree with me & I don't have to agree with you. It's ok.

Persons undergoing cancer treatment or post cancer treatment may lack hair & wear a baseball hat. They may have undergone a mastectomy like myself. Please consider these things. Rant over."

*************** Not my OC, Posted to signal boot the public FaceBook post at:https://www.facebook.com/plugins/pos...43427075804951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate who? that's you not me. I just called him a circus freak, and that he is fooled by the dark lord of mordor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are insane and what you do is so hurtful and painful to people on so many levels and your denial of it is sick.

You call me a pervert you call her a circus freak you threaten to send us all to Mexico. You rage that the communist liberal circus freaks will get all the Aryan white people killed. Those people are actors payed to create hate and division and polarize people and one person doesn't represent all trans people.

When none of this is true. All that you base "circus freek" "pervert" "liberal nazi" is patently false.

It's your hate that is divisive and hurtful to those around you and which is causing Americans to berg out over nothing and physically harm other human beings.

The fact that you can't stand me stating this simple fact, that's all I'm doing, excersing my free speech to point out how evil you are. Is beyond proof.

Keep spreading the hate Daywolf, it will get around to you eventually.
I guess the girl linked to is a circus freak and deserves your hate too? We should make people fear for their lives because you are slightly uncomfortable with their gender daywolf? Singling out and torturing a specific group of people out of blind fear, is bigotry and the corner stone of hatred.

I'm really sad this poor girl had to go through cancer to understand what it is people like you spread in our society [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by maerilith; 06-01-2016 at 10:38 AM..
Old 06-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualSacrifice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watche breast cancer slowly whittle away at my ex's sanity. She was 24 when she got diagnosed, and it was already stage 4 because the doctor she initially went to see didn't take it seriously because of her age.

After the double mastectomy and removal of 12 lymph nodes from her right arm pit, they started her on drugs that effectively deactivated her ovaries because it was estrogen receptive. The negative effects are more mental than physical. She stopped feeling feminine. She slowly lost her hope and became extremely depressed. She became cold, started snapping at people and basically just gave up. She's still kicking, but the ordeal changed her in many ways, none of which arelike the inspirational Facebook posts you see from time to time about strong women embracing the full chest scar or being strong. Cancer ruins people. After witnessing the effects, I wouldn't wish it on even the most deplorable, wretched people.
I feel her pain, not from the cancer, but from having my soul chipped away at. I feel so bad anyone needs to suffer like that. I understand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you for sharing. I guess the point I'm trying to make with my OP is that some people, a small minority, will push their political and social agenda in the name of whatever they believe in at all costs believing might makes right and not caring about anyone at all that they destroy in the process [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is not what it's about to be transgender and I feel so bad that this has happened. I'm sorry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by maerilith; 06-01-2016 at 10:46 AM..
Old 06-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualSacrifice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, it irks me too when people try to turn unrelated topics into some social justice rant. Recently I've been seeing a trend of "everyone is upset a gorilla got shot, but black lives don't matter??"

Some folks just need to give it a rest. There are plenty of opportunities to push one's agenda, but cmon. Its pretty awful, especially when shamelessly using something like cancer as an opportunity.

And thank you. Its messed up, but it is what it is. Gotta keep going forward, even if you get a shitty roll of the dice.
Love you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. I'm not using the cancer, she is posting that herself. I hate to say this, but things aren't black and white like some people want them to be and by cross posting this here I'm trying to illustrate that. What we say and do has a big effect on other people and how we behave.

There's a line, and when someone crosses it they become hateful. And it's ok to be mad or have beliefs, but being hateful isn't something we should passively ignore. We should always be standing up for what is right and just. Most of us know better, a lot of us don't care. Sadly the most vocal minority is the ones that hate the most. We need to call attention to it. I'm not arguing to shut people up. But I do wan't to stop the hate. And I am personally very hurt by all of it. I don't like having my issues brought into cancer or gorillas or politics, or sexual predation either.
Last edited by maerilith; 06-01-2016 at 11:10 AM..
Old 06-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://imgur.com/gallery/HdE5G

I guess the girl linked to is a circus freak and deserves your hate too? We should make people fear for their lives because you are slightly uncomfortable with their gender daywolf? Singling out and torturing a specific group of people out of blind fear, is bigotry and the corner stone of hatred.

I'm really sad this poor girl had to go through cancer to understand what it is people like you spread in our society [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, 1st we play the Race card claiming Jim Crow style discrimination, and now we're going to exploit cancer patients to try and move our Agenda? Seriously do you people have any integrity at all? Cancer sux, but to use it as a stepping stone for the bathroom debate is deplorable. I have the deepest of *sympathy* for cancer victims, this is how most of my family passed on. As for this woman who had breast cancer I feel sorry for her definately. But you Trannies using this to actual try and secure some moral high ground really is sickening. I would like to see the same outcry for the *Aborted* baby that no treatment could stop his/her "cancer." This is fucking just low, really low.
Last edited by Blitzers; 06-01-2016 at 12:29 PM..
Old 06-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, 1st we play the Race card claiming Jim Crow style discrimination, and now we're going to exploit cancer patients to try and move our Agenda? Seriously do you people have any integrity at all? Cancer sux, but to use it as a stepping stone for the bathroom debate is deplorable. I have the deepest of *sympathy* for cancer victims, this is how most of my family passed on. As for this woman who had breast cancer I feel sorry for her definately. But you Trannies using this to actual try and secure some moral high ground really is sickening. I would like to see the same outcry for the *Aborted* baby that no treatment could stop his/her "cancer." This is fucking just low, really low.
You are accusing a cis woman who is a cancer patient and mother who spoke up for us out of compassion. I quoted her words and title directly. I am grateful she's willing to do to speak up for what is right. It's woman like her that inspire me every day to keep on living and doing my best to help everyone I know keep on living. I'm sure she wouldn't have posted to imgur if she didn't want to have her words spread far and wide.

Gr8t job not even reading anything blitzers. Please stop this and go re-read the post from top to bottom. You're responding with blind emotional anger and hatred towards something you are clearly not well informed on. Because of a false belief in a morality that isn't your right to push onto other people through laws or discrimination, or other forms of hatred and bigotry. By condoning the abuse of people for their differences and for the circumstances they suffer you are being horrible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When bigots use children and woman and all kinds of other excuses to legitimize their claims, without letting those people speak for themselves. That is truly evil. At least I'm not changing or spinning what this woman is saying. I am with her 100% on her views and wouldn't tell you otherwise. Your welcome to your sad and immoral point of view. But it does certainly sicken me and sadden me. It probably would hurt her too if she could read what you are saying.
Last edited by maerilith; 06-01-2016 at 12:50 PM..
Old 06-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

The LGBTQXYZ 'community' is now exploiting cancer patients....

The only reason people are now noticing her more is because the crazy SJWs (Cultural Marxist Pawns) are pushing this tranny bathroom agenda. It wasn't an issue until you made it an issue.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quick fix for this!

Old 06-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Banned

Tits are overrated anyway
Old 06-01-2016, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOurDieSel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The LGBTQXYZ 'community' is now exploiting cancer patients....
Agreeing with the opinion of a cancer survivor is now considered exploiting.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

No I'm accusing trannies of using this woman's story as some evidence in their *self* imposed plight. This cis women had no choice and my position is not discriminatory in the "great" bathroom debate. This has not been an issue at all until Charleston NC forced an ignorant ordinance on private business owners. This creates a safe haven for Pedophiles, and I'm not saying all trannies are pedophiles. I'm saying that in a court law this opens loopholes for pedophiles that scumbag lawyers WILL exploit.

This woman getting all hell bent on being looked at is human nature, people see something that looks different it's just natural to look. Did anyone look at her before the bathroom debate even came to flourishon, I'm sure they did mostly children and their parents then have to explain its rude to stare and then explain she had cancer. Most of us just mind our own damn business, how bout we go back to that instead of trying to make bullshit laws to further the divide in America and unintentionally give scumbag pedophiles safe havens that put the public at risk.
Closed Thread