Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Default The best druid on P99 - Nibbz

So if you have been grinding in CoM for the last few weeks, you most likely have come across a notable druid called "Nibbz".

Now before this gets out of hand and people vouch their love for Nibbz, you gotta understand that we all were noobs at the beginning of live and even playing a new class on p99. I feel bad for the guy and he has been getting some flack for really not playing his class well. Couple of people have stated that he will leave an XP group to port for plat and ask to come back or save his spot when he is the only healer.

Now if it was anyone else or purposely training other in CoM like yesterday's ***** (not gotta call you out, a petition made by 2 other players will sort you out bro), they would be despised across the board like our friendly lunatic in PoM. But this guy, I feel so bad seeing him LFG for hours and so oblivious that no one will invite him for a group.

Its great to see the community help new players out even if by 48 they don't understand the social aspects of how p99 works and thrives upon. But don't disbar someone and make him quit. Nibbz is currently grinding in CoM Eastern around 6pm and the poor fellow is being abused without any invites for groups.

Cmon forum, lest get this man off the streets and back into a wonderful xp group.

Oh he is also unguilded so...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

the blue server has a history of a toxic community full of players like this, be nice to little Nibbz
Old 10-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Kobold

Sounds like nibbz needs a lumi staff and a CS fang.

Doing anything but quadding for xp post 40 as a druid is dumb.
Old 10-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

^ thats your opinion dummy, maybe he likes grouping more? if you want to go solo go play a singlep layer RPG

(Everquest is a MMO)
Old 10-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing anything but quadding for xp post 40 as a druid is dumb.
Bullshit! The only reason there aren't more druids grouping at later levels is because of douchey players like you telling them to stop grouping and go quad/do bear pits.

49+ is when they start getting the really awesome buffs, too.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 10-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Playing a druid on Shards of Dalaya, I did not enjoy end-game really, I feel the same for druids here on p99 but it is such a fun class and versatile to enjoy 1-59. Nibbz keeping us optimistic!
Old 10-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Banned

i vouch for nibbz.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit! The only reason there aren't more druids grouping at later levels is because of douchey players like you telling them to stop grouping and go quad/do bear pits.

49+ is when they start getting the really awesome buffs, too.
This whole thread is about a druid sitting around in city of mist being blackballed from groups.

Hell at lvl 48 a druid is still stuck with greater healing, clerics get that at what lvl29? So healings out.

As for those "awesome buffs" which they arent until lvl 55+ any group would be at least twice as efficient with a shaman or ench instead of a druid.

What most of you retards dont realize is, the one thing druids do better than any other class, is out of combat support. We can powerlevel your noob faster than anyone, we can port you and give you a sow and lev for the road, we can track down that mob you're looking for, we can harmony the mobs that see invis, and we can even wolf form you dispicable iksars to allow you to bank. What we cant do is compete with any of the other priest or nuke classes when it comes to xp groups.

Luckily verant gave us a means of gaining experience without making the other classes pull our weight for us which is quadding.

We can make badass duo partners with necros and enchanters, my personal fav way to xp.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing a druid on Shards of Dalaya, I did not enjoy end-game really, I feel the same for druids here on p99 but it is such a fun class and versatile to enjoy 1-59. Nibbz keeping us optimistic!
Being a druid in SoD is a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone. At least druids in p99 have their own niche, druids in SoD are basically useless (outside of buffs) until they get runic 2. Even then, you still never really wanted them for raids/6 man.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Luckily verant gave us a means of gaining experience without making the other classes pull our weight for us which is quadding.

luckily its everquest and its 2016. I think we can get by and manage with a druid in the group. you're trying to act like an elitist in trivial shit