Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Default Do some people have a million plat?

With all these so called "high rollers" and "ballers" throwing out bids of 100k on items that realistically aren't that great at all and only cost that because of there rarity. Why would someone blow away at least 2 weeks worth+ of real life just to give away all the plat they earned for 1 item such as a Thex Dagger "omfg 50 SV DISEASE!" I know I will get the same automated response "once people dinged 50 and got all there raid gear they had months of free time to farm cash". I guess all I am really trying to figure out by this is why people will literally let there life decay on Earth, just to spend a month farming cash to buy one E-cool item. I thought I had a bad obsession with this game but in comparison to these arm chair warriors throwing around 100k like its nothing, well I would be considered an extreme casual in comparison. May god have mercy on your wrists and legs in your old age....and your virginity.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

Most people will millions of plat dont farm it. They play the market. Which means they can make 100k plat into 1 million plat within 30 minutes, while making out with their girlfriend, watching TV, eating dinner and clicking an occasional button.

Some people dont like questing/killing/grouping, they enjoy the economics aspect of the game, and thats all they do. All you need is a lvl 1 toon and a few plat to start.

Amount of plat does not directly correlate to amount of time spent playing.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/plutophobia.html
Old 03-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Banned

Laughing my ass off at the guy above saying he could ever make 100k in items into 1 million plat. That would just mean that the guy playing the market is some how convincing the mindless plat farming zombies to pay even more ludicrous outlandish prices. People may be stupid but I am hoping to god that the guys spending there lives grinding plat don't buy into these tards playing the market. The market is fucked enough as it is because of people up selling garbage.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

I would love a screenshot of Bob's bank account

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 03-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Banned

"All you need i a level 1 and a few plat to start"... Holy crap I just did that online and now I am a millionaire. Only took me one month of my time to be making 20k a week.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would love a screenshot of Bob's bank account
I would love a full body screen shot of Bob in real life and the room he plays in. That would be more of a laugh than his bank account numbers.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

And another thing. Servers need these guru's around to keep our economy stable. Every server had the elite few that control a large portion of the Money. On Rodcet Nife it was an enchanter named Alumar... That guy was like Bob on steroids

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 03-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned

I also became rich with this secret technique that nobody uses out there. I go to the blackjack tables with my cash, and every time I lose I just double up. It is a fool proof plan and I all ways leave with at least 5x the amount i walked in with. I are elite .
Old 03-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laughing my ass off at the guy above saying he could ever make 100k in items into 1 million plat. That would just mean that the guy playing the market is some how convincing the mindless plat farming zombies to pay even more ludicrous outlandish prices. People may be stupid but I am hoping to god that the guys spending there lives grinding plat don't buy into these tards playing the market. The market is fucked enough as it is because of people up selling garbage.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread