Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Default I'm baaaaackk

Hey guys, with soccer season, and the new business is sprouted, my time was at a premium, so I had to take a little bit of a break from the game. Now that my schedule has ironed out a bit, I want to come back in and play, and just have a few questions.

How has the population changed since Kunarks release? Right now it's in the 400's, which seems high for the mid morning if i remember correctly. What is average peak time player pop?

I've been toying with the idea of starting a monk with and bringing him up through Kunark, but definitely dont want to add an already extremely over populated class, in such a small community. How is the monk population?

Are enchanters in any more desire now, than they were pre Kunark? (didnt seem to be too sought after like they were on live)

Thanks guys!

Dev

Asher
Old 05-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Welcome back.

Not another monk. Seriously with Kunark out the Monk population has exploded.

Server pop hovers around 900-1000 during U.S. prime time.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Way too many monks.

Kolored on Red.

Old 05-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Enchanters are going to be very wanted for grouping in Karnors/Seb. Your soloability has taken a hit with a few adjustments to make them more classic-like but you'll be wanted in groups plenty to make up for it.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 05-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanters are going to be very wanted for grouping in Karnors/Seb. Your soloability has taken a hit with a few adjustments to make them more classic-like but you'll be wanted in groups plenty to make up for it.
What changes were these? before i left for my little break, i was an absolute solo enc lol

Asher
Old 05-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

play what you want imo. Don't worry about overcrowding. it's kunark and of course we all know monks got great itemization but it's a phase. eventually the monk twinks will get bored or get to 60 and fade out leaving only the dedicated monk types who genuinely enjoy the class... and will fill out bug report upon bug report to get our class back to where it was in classic ;p
Old 05-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

They nerfed whirl til you hurl so the stun is not ZOMGWTFBBQ long.
They nerfed charm pet duration so its not ZOMGWTFBBQ long and reliable.
They also nerfed summoned pets, but I don't know how/if ENCs are affected by this.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Whirl breaks on melee (or has a high chance of breaking on melee anyways). So encs can't just chain cast it taking 0 damage while their pet beats the mob to death.

Charm relability has been decreased, still works good with tash+malo at high levels tho. But more random on duration and isn't likely to last full duration.

Pets no longer dual-wield without weapons being handed.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 05-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Fire Giant

think outside the bun
Old 05-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Hey bro!

Hit me up sometime i'm on and we'll duo - I've got a 39 necro and we could wtfpwn stuff.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think outside the bun
Dude, go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Last edited by Messianic; 05-31-2011 at 04:34 PM..
Closed Thread