Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Sarnak

Default Donation Rewards

Let use this thread to come up with ideas that can reward the reward the people who pay the server bills that don't affect overall game play.

My ideas:
-Higher petition priority
-Avatars and titles on forums for donating members only and/or special colored named on forums
Old 03-15-2010, 04:56 AM
Sarnak

I dont like higher petition priority, but maybe some kind of cosmetic change to someones forum name or soemthing might work.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Kobold

unlock / melody for bards
add surefall glade port spells to druids

unlock shared bank

o wait that's in-game stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2010, 07:52 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to CPTMULLER

a little star next to your forum tag
name color change in game
Old 03-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

How about...
-Back rub from Rogean.
-Home cooked meal from Wenai.
-Grass mowed by Aeo...

I also need someone to dust, take out the trash, and finish a few reports/essays for me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Those are all good ideas Jify, but that's what kids are for (or if you don't have any of your own, your neighbor's kids are always available to underpay for overworking). I propose every $5 earns you a free 100% rez on any of your corpses. Not game breaking, certainly game improving, and you were going to bully your guild cleric into doing a 90% for free anyway. It's a win-win.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

Well, I don't imagine that the rewards will be much so it's not worth getting upset over it all. I think it will be something like some badge in the forums or at most, some option to have a title in you name in-game. Something simple..

The point we should focus on is that we should all make efforts to contribute on a regular basis (monthly). Just treat this as you would have in the old EQ days (or for any current generation MMO). If you want to play, you need to pay. It's great that paying is an option here but it's not realistic to expect quality services without money to sustain the environment. Remember, the servers need to be hosted somewhere, network access / bandwidth, equipment maintenance, etc.
I know that money can be tight but every bit counts... even $5.00 / player/month would help. We all want to play on servers which are stable and can handle the load so let's all do our part to encourage others to donate on a regular basis.
-----------------------
Old 03-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

allow boxing

I'd gladly put in my $20 a month [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Aviak

Send a message via Yahoo to Derazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
allow boxing

I'd gladly put in my $20 a month [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. Id definitely start playing my toon again if I could box and I would put up some $ for sure.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. Id definitely start playing my toon again if I could box and I would put up some $ for sure.
Don't even start that shit in this thread.
Closed Thread