Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 01:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default which is the best monk weapon

im a lvl 22 monk and i was wondering which is better at my level and will this change

greenwood bo stick 2H 16/32

or

2 canes of the tranquil 11/25
Old 08-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

I am going to guess that the 11/25's are a bit better than a .50 ratio two hander..but thats just me. As a monk you may want to download and play with GameParse its a simple melee dps parser I know it has some other functions but i personaly have only used it to gauge my melee dps vs some other melee dps. Hope that helps.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

if i already have the greenwood staff would it be worth buying 2 canes?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

Just grab a Wu's Quivering Staff, 23/28 under and 1k
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 08-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

The 2 canes are worth more than 1 wu's quivering staff. And the simple explanation is, WQS is god in stick form.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The best monk weapon in game currently you will never acquire. It is Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding. It is not supposed to be on this server, as it was only meant for beta servers on live. The GM's gave it to a monk in Transatlantic Rampage and gave him a special title as well. It is 44/40 and procs One hundred fist. If there is any more proof needed that the GM's cater to one guild, and one guild only, please ask and I will provide more examples. Have a nice day knowing you will never reach the top level of play in your class because this private server takes care of its friends and not you.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnqpublic67 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best monk weapon in game currently you will never acquire. It is Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding. It is not supposed to be on this server, as it was only meant for beta servers on live. The GM's gave it to a monk in Transatlantic Rampage and gave him a special title as well. It is 44/40 and procs One hundred fist. If there is any more proof needed that the GM's cater to one guild, and one guild only, please ask and I will provide more examples. Have a nice day knowing you will never reach the top level of play in your class because this private server takes care of its friends and not you.
Bitter much?
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 08-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnqpublic67
Who is the monk?
Old 08-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnqpublic67 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darn. Someone has a good weapon. I now can't enjoy the game knowing this. I know I'll post on the forums. Let's be real here. If you brag about being in TR it's a lol fest. If I spend that much time on this game I clearly am sacrificing to much RL crap. IMO give the entire roster of TR unique weapons. I sure as hell would rather reward people that put the time into a game and aquire such things. Than casual people that wouldn't appreciate the reward as much. These people eat live and shit eq. Let them have their fun.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:50 PM
Fire Giant

so like, does their entire melee roster have gm weapons?

or are you qq'ing about one weapon...overall raid dps increase = pissing into the ocean

sounds like the latter
Closed Thread