Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Banned

Default Why did you come to a classic Everquest pvp server?

Just to complain that it is classic Everquest?(closer than anything possible)
Old 03-13-2012, 10:34 AM
Banned

Wink

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Lulz Sect; 03-13-2012 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: for pvpzors broface
Old 03-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Valid point.... HOWEVER... in b4 "harrison is on your ignore list" spam posts.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

There were no good games at the time to that I was interested in. This was the final option for a game to play while I waited for Tera, Diablo 3, and GW2.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragemaster9999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Valid point.... HOWEVER... in b4 "harrison is on your ignore list" spam posts.
Thx for Quoting Harrison. At least i know now, why he is on Ignore.

This Server is classic - and Horseshit looks like a beauty Pearl.

If u mean, that we play the first available Content, Pre Kunark. Antonica, Faydwer, Odus - yea thats classic. If u mean Rubi and Guise, yea thats classic also.

Beside that, almost every important Part, especially Game-Mechanics, are miles away from classic. This Server can only be called (if you are a positive thinking human being) "Classic Mix with some Serverowner Spice."

Best is, that i realized, that most of the guys, who talking bout classic EQ PvP Server, have absolutely no clue what they are talking bout, because they didint play on Rallos Zek back in '99.

I would prefer, if most of you guys from Blue, New, or whereever u crawl out and started your first Toon on TZ, VZ, or Disney Land, years after the Hardcore PvP'ers of RZ already left and moved on to new Challenges, just stfu.

A few Words to the Staff in respect.

I would give the Community a chance and throw in at least OOC. Let us show you, the Staff, that we can handle things on our own and not abusing what you, the gods, gave us - amen. A lil bit more attention in many different ways would also be helpful.

Thx.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thx for Quoting Harrison. At least i know now, why he is on Ignore.

This Server is classic - and Horseshit looks like a beauty Pearl.

If u mean, that we play the first available Content, Pre Kunark. Antonica, Faydwer, Odus - yea thats classic. If u mean Rubi and Guise, yea thats classic also.

Beside that, almost every important Part, especially Game-Mechanics, are miles away from classic. This Server can only be called (if you are a positive thinking human being) "Classic Mix with some Serverowner Spice."

Best is, that i realized, that most of the guys, who talking bout classic EQ PvP Server, have absolutely no clue what they are talking bout, because they didint play on Rallos Zek back in '99.

I would prefer, if most of you guys from Blue, New, or whereever u crawl out and started your first Toon on TZ, VZ, or Disney Land, years after the Hardcore PvP'ers of RZ already left and moved on to new Challenges, just stfu.

A few Words to the Staff in respect.

I would give the Community a chance and throw in at least OOC. Let us show you, the Staff, that we can handle things on our own and not abusing what you, the gods, gave us - amen. A lil bit more attention in many different ways would also be helpful.

Thx.
I know reading is hard and all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are doing better than anyone out there, period. What is classic that they are able, capable, and ALLOWED to make classic is made classic when they get to it. (Obvious exploits, etc. not kept or reverted intentionally when possible as well.)
Old 03-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steaks7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i came here because i love EQ and i like the earlier era's , pre kunark kinda sucks , and pre luclin theres no real progression but i wanted to pvp and clear plane of sky at 50 honestly

things just didnt work out tho
You fucking got caught cheating both in beta(exploiting the dynamic range on purpose) and on live(caught on video exploiting). You can't blame the server for your own stupidity.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Free
Old 03-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Harrison can you stop pretending like you have any care whatsoever for the overall health of this server? (or the staff)

Thanks. It's really transparent and obvious that you don't. We haven't forgotten you're the same stupid angry poster who openly trolled and antagonized the red server community even before this box existed. We also haven't forgotten that you don't even play here.

How many posters have you ignored now? Think you're up over 50% yet?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Banned

Answer the question.

Why do you come to a server titled, Classic Everquest PVP, and then cry that it's Classic Everquest?

It's pretty straightforward.
Closed Thread