Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Default Jeremy

seeing as you're yet to answer me in the other thread, im calling you out there.

what the FUCK is wrong with you? this is twice you've accused me of being a guild bank thief, once in game in KC, where you immediately got put back into your place, and just now recently on the R&F.

I dont know the fuck has gotten into you since you joined TMO, we were cool when you were in transcendence, we were cool when you were in dozekar, then i guess when doze merged with DA into fusion (LOL!) you started becoming a class-a DOUCHEBAG when you joined TMO. You go out like you're the big shot, tapping yourself on the back always banging you're the best, trolling on everyone, etc.

Can I get some motherfucking explanation as to what BIG GRAND GUILD BANK THEFT, I have done in my days of fusion?

That guild was such a shitshow I barely ever got into any aspects of it, even though I was --flagged-- officer, seeing I was one in Dozekar.

FUSION GUILD ACQUIRED BANKED ITEMS I HAVE HAD IN MY POSSESION DURING EARLY KUNARK

3 lumi Staff
A rod of mourning
A selo's drum
A dragon bone bracelet
A bunch of 55-60 spells

The 3 lumi staff went out to pariad, rokk, and fefiofum.

That box is checked,

The rod of mourning I gave to sworen as he ''wanted'' one for aggro purposes... to test it out.

That box is checked,

The selo drums was awarded to geleanna as it droped, and was traded to her right away.

That box is checked,

The dragon bone bracelet went to some ranger i forgot the name of... was a DA ranger which got acquired through account trades (really dont fucking know why those are allowed. even if for in-game currencies, fuck that shit) he also had a DE mask if that helps you picture him.

That box is checked,

Now.... which brings me to the last portion OF THE OH SO IMPRESSIVE FUSION LOOT I HAD

Spells. I HAD A FUCKLOAD OF THOSE, Low 51-54ish, and SOME 55-60 ones

Are you fucking mad because when I took a break in march, I might have, unintentionally believe it or not, overlooked some spells and didnt give you out the bane of nife spell you had asked for?

Is this fucking it? Your anger for me resides because I didnt give you a ''rareish'' shaman spell? That you have to go out and call me a guild bank thief?

Get a goddamned grip on yourself son. Your mad because what, I got 5k for that spell instead of handing it out to you?

I had like 5x 10 slot bags of spells. Which if you wanna track it down in my forums post, you will see being posted along other high end'ish' droppable stuff I got rid of when I took my first p99 break earlier in 2011.

Instead of sending me either a tell, or a private message here on the forums, when you obviously SAW THAT AUCTION, you've let anger build for over a year and now you gotta make false accusations on my case?

Get bent, you fucking sore loser.

Love, Culprit
Old 04-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Banned

A+ would read again, dude used to be cool as fuck now hes a self-righteous self-centered fag.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

Someone got F'd in the A
Old 04-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Calabee I distrusted you long before it was TMO and VD between us. I'm sorry I don't have a 100% accurate record of what you stole and what you didn't, but what I remember for sure is a slew of high price spells(it was a pox that I was after, others that others wanted), some items, and a bunch of plat that some other people and I handed to you to buy port stones. I am not just making things up and falsely accusing you. And yes I am a little bitter over it. You are ineffective and indolent and you used it as an excuse to take what wasn't yours. I am probably past the point of calling you out in /say by now, but my resentment stands. Feel free to deny it altogether except for a bane or whatever, I don't care, but there was a number of us that talked about it and decided it was better to stop giving stuff to you and letting you snatch shit off of corpses. People can form their own opinions based on our stupid testimony, Calabee.

You'd be a lot better off ignoring me and shrugging whatever it is at this point off.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Truth always hurts, then causes fags to make long posts where they exclaim how they are not mad and that the other person is indeed very mad.

Good job showing us how Jeremy was totally wrong and how it doesn't bother you and you are not upset.

<sarcasm> I totally believe you 100%</sarcasm>
Old 04-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You go out like you're the big shot, tapping yourself on the back always banging you're the best, trolling on everyone, etc.
I do have the biggest dick on the server, both figuratively and literally. So yeah, I'm a cocky motherfucker. What you won't catch me doing is being a poor sport to those who have been good sports. I may be the best shaman on the server and the best at IRC trivia except for maybe Kneelborg, but I exhibit the utmost courtesy, friendship, and humility to those who offer me the same. I think very often people misconstrue as rudeness what is very simply brutal honesty and a refusal to mince words. I may be a fucking nightmare to those who have crossed me, but in general, I'm pretty agreeable and kind =)
Old 04-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Fire Giant

That IRC trivia is fucking hard :\
Old 04-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Calabee, you french fucker you.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

I can attest to Jeremy having a huge wang while inside the IRC Trivia room.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 04-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

with sodapop and myself on hiatus jeremy has become the top dog

some of us handle it different than others
Closed Thread