Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Aviak

Post Twink a noob?

Hey everyone! I started playing on this server recently and have tried several characters out. I really like the server as it has brought back several good memories from back in the day.

Basically, I am wondering if there is anyone out there with a lot of plat laying around or extra items laying around that they do not use and would be willing to twink out my character?

I would be greatly appreciative and would be willing to return the favor when I am able to do so. Thank in advance if you can help! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Aviak

Well Hell, if you're gonna hop on asking for stuff, I want some too on my level 5 Bard! O.O

But in all seriousness, people on the server are cool. I've gotten a few freebies and even a few plat. It's helped a lot, though it's kind of bad form to flat-out ask for it. Hell, I have a list of people to pay back once I start making bank.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resheph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's kind of bad form to flat-out ask for it.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Aviak

Well, there is a lot of people with stuff just laying around or tons of plat just sitting there and nothing to spend it on. I'm sure some people frown upon others asking for stuff, but I really don't see the shame in it. Considering most of the new p99 players are coming from games where progression is so easy.

However, I'm not asking for much. I just want to kick-start my p99 progression and immerse myself in the game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

nah
Old 01-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Sometimes you might get people giving out stuff in noobie zones, or in East Commonlands. When I was brand spanking new I begged a player for money for spells, and he gave me 10pp which allowed me to buy some bags and get all my useful spells for many levels.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Skeleton

weak dude, weak.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Aviak

Agreed, very weak. I thought there were be at least 1 person willing to help out new players.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Kobold

I give freely when I can, but only to the unsuspecting. Makes things more enjoyable and keeps people from becoming too complacent.

It's kinda like those homeless people who sit at CVS/Walgreens and when you give them some change they look at you and say, "Dude, this can't even get me a sandwich."

Yeah, gimme mah money back Mr. Entitled because you're a professional beggar.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed, very weak. I thought there were be at least 1 person willing to help out new players.
lol there's plenty of people willing to help you bud, but sometimes its also good to just log in and play the game...make friends, join a guild and acquire some gear that way. like you said most new people here come from EZ mode EQ on live or emu, so play some real EQ and earn your gear...

of course that being said I'm sure if you beg in the forums and EC long enough someone will eventually throw something your way
Closed Thread