Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 11:33 PM
Banned

Default Heard there is someone claiming to be me !!

If anyone claims to be me...... its not true i have 1 mule in EC and 1 mule only his name is
Moneysacks all the other chars i use is on my sig so plz dont fall for this scam thanks guys and sorry for these low life asshats would do this anyone that knows me knows im not a thief have no reason to steal i have plenty

Your P99 Iksar Shadowknight ,

Knightt Wins <Flawless Victory>
Last edited by Knightt; 02-17-2013 at 11:37 PM..
Old 02-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Aviak

Facial and Bigplat were 2 claiming to be you, fyi
Old 02-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Bigplat was trying to scam someone else tonight i forget the name
Old 02-17-2013, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakadesunee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Facial and Bigplat were 2 claiming to be you, fyi
I had bigplat trying to get an item off me earlier claiming he was someone in my guild

said he couldnt walk to ec with the money so i offered to meet at the bank.. never heard back

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2013, 12:36 AM
Fire Giant

bigplat told me that he is Kruegar from <TMO>
Old 02-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

He tried to scam my monk Daydon.He saw that I was in FV and told me he was knightt. Told me he would sell me SoS for 15k and would log on Knightt to give me the stave afterwords. I told him just to log on Knightt and I will give you plat, from there he told me he didn't feel like logging back and forth between characters and I knew something was up.Just be aware someone also tried pulling this sunday mourning with the name Umbrella.Told me to go to OT after I gave him the items to get a CoF....Watch your backs people

P.S Knightt and Umbrella had nothing to do with the transactions, but simply someone is going around posing as a well known character and will try to steal your plat/items and tell they will log on there main afterwards
Last edited by Bonderd; 02-18-2013 at 12:44 AM..
Old 02-18-2013, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonderd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He tried to scam me tonight...Daydon. Told me he would sell me SoS for 15k and would log on Knightt to give me the stave afterwords. I told him just to log on Knightt and I will give you plat, from there he told me he didn't feel like logging back and forth between characters and I knew something was up.Just be aware someone also tried pulling this sunday mourning with the name Umbrella.Told me to go to OT after I gave him the items to get a CoF....Watch your backs people

P.S Knightt and Umbrella had nothing to do with the transactions, but simply someone is going around posing as a well known character and will try to steal your plat/items and tell they will log on there main afterwards
Impossible on the name Umbrella unless there is a spelling variant - I own that name on my account.

Still it's good to watch your backs folks.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

I know it wasn't you man...but he was saying he was you. Its someone going around and saying that they are a well known higher end character....Told me you had a CoF and would trade for my SbC and Fingerbone Hoop. Said to give him the items and he would log on afterwords...very fishy.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonderd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know it wasn't you man...but he was saying he was you. Its someone going around and saying that they are a well known higher end character....Told me you had a CoF and would trade for my SbC and Fingerbone Hoop. Said to give him the items and he would log on afterwords...very fishy.
Ah that's probably UNbrella they're referring to (Forceful Entry cleric). Either way that sketchy as shit and should be reported ASAP.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

haha yea that's true except he did say umbrella...probably a mistake on his behalf.
Closed Thread