Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 05:45 AM
Kobold

Lolly bashing the only hope for velious... good job. As much as I like to see TMO make an asshattery out of itself...lolly just needs to stfu
Old 07-23-2013, 05:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the DDoS'ing was entirely for the purpose of duping, then why would they only ddos (confirmed by my graphs) during prime time?
Safety in numbers. You choose a time where a high volume of trades are happening simultaneously. That way it is more difficult for you to identify the culprit (and clearly they are being successful at it)
Old 07-23-2013, 05:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is also why we can't have nice things people.. any event we run that results in cool items being given out will ultimately end up with floods of tears over favoritism, and some of the craziest conspiracy stories I've seen. Why even bother, lol.
Oh dear, you want me to talk? You gave Phisting a mask because he's a state trooper and could hook you up, who won your last GM event? Oh yeah, I planned that.

Serious man, I know so much, I wanna puke hourly.

If you don't want to deal with the burden of EQEmu- you can simply pass it over- you obviously don't care anymore.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 05:53 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh dear, you want me to talk? You gave Phisting a mask because he's a state trooper and could hook you up, who won your last GM event? Oh yeah, I planned that.

Serious man, I know so much, I wanna puke hourly.
Lol really? A TMO member happens to be one out of like 8 people that received an item from a GM event, and suddenly there's a conspiracy about how he's getting special treatment? I swear you guys sit there LOOKING for ways to troll the staff. It's fucking pathetic.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 07-23-2013, 05:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Lol really? A TMO member happens to be one out of like 8 people that received an item from a GM event, and suddenly there's a conspiracy about how he's getting special treatment? I swear you guys sit there LOOKING for ways to troll the staff. It's fucking pathetic.
Nah you gave him that specifically. Shall we call nilbog, I mean really? do you think you're that fucking smart?

The logs will show that you rigged that if they still exist.

I personally suggested he suggest a fake trivia event because, "Noone can ever know what he sees, ccept mayble Nilbog"

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Kobold

Loli, you shoud stop EQ
Old 07-23-2013, 06:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loli, you shoud stop EQ
surrrrrreeee

Old 07-23-2013, 06:07 AM
Sarnak

is it different above lvl 50 or something? cause honestly i play a 49 mage and 20 wizard, and this item duping or whatever the fuck its called hasnt affected me one bit. i dont give a shit if someone has 5 amulets of whatever and i dont. what the fuck does it matter, its a game. so does this crap thats going on affect people above lvl 50 then? or is it just the lame ass people who trade in EC all day that are affected? should i really care if someone has so much fucking plat that he can grow a golden neckbeard? is jealousy the main issue here? what is it?
Old 07-23-2013, 06:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How you are an officer of any guild is beyond my fucking comprehension. You are stupid LOL but please keep making Tmo look bad less work for me.
How you are still breathing is beyond my fucking comprehension.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:13 AM
Kobold

OH!

you can typel

just not very well, as I say to all my customers; BEST OF LUCK!

Closed Thread