Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2014, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hope it stays like this for months ...
Never let this guy do any negotiations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisserx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bahahahaa
Old 01-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Aviak

classy
Old 01-03-2014, 04:12 AM
Kobold

If you're going to rule out epic mob kills (ragefire), you should include all epic mob kills that are not solo-able.. Ixiblatt, General vsargus (whatever his name his for rogue epic), brother z/q.. chardok royals, etc.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Fire Giant

This is complete garbage.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:19 AM
Fire Giant

Dragon loot prices on the rise wts CoF's!
Old 01-03-2014, 05:24 AM
Kobold

Glad I logged in Sky before I left for my Xmas Holidays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Back on sunday, hope we have found a solution til then. Most of the <Europa> officers are on Holiday.
Level 65 Shaman of Wudan on Rallos Zek
Old 01-03-2014, 06:06 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For this particular raid suspension, triggered mobs are allowed to be killed by raid groups. Examples are Ixi Blat, Rogue Epic General (Do not raid kill the other dark elves though).

Ragefire is irrelevant because nagafen cannot be killed atm.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Last edited by Rogean; 01-03-2014 at 06:08 AM..
Old 01-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~checks watch~

Well it’s about that time little birds.

Sadly since no agreement was reached, and since no talks are currently in place, I am raid suspending all guilds, and all players, from ALL raid targets and ALL raid zones.

Until further notice anyone who touches a raid mob (VP Dragons, Trak, VS, CT, Draco, Inny, Maestro, Gore, Fay, Tal, Sev, Noble, OoA, Naggy, Vox, Phinny, Ragefire, Planar Trash, or anything else I forgot) or enters into Plane of Sky, Plane of Hate, Plane of Fear, or Veeshan’s Peak, will be banned until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, until the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only Then you shall return and continue playing should you break these rules.
With all due respect Sirken, isn't it inappropriate to instill this kind of policy on the entirety of the server? Not everyone should be held accountable for the actions of the guilds that could not come to an agreement within your allotted time frame.

I understand that this is your server, and I understand that we're playing here for free and I'm sure most of us appreciate everything that you guys do for us, but this project exists after all, because of us, not albeit us.

Without the fans, there is no P1999 community, and this in my opinion, everything else aside, is not an appropriate way to treat the community.

If the guilds that were meant to all be a part of this decision making process could not come to an agreement, then whichever guilds weren't willing to agree to any arrangement should be the ones who cannot raid, going forward.

I mean, I'm not even in a guild right now, but if I made one for example, with every intention of sharing at that, then it's not right for this rule to apply to those of us who weren't the culprits who refused to get along.

I've been calling out for fairness and a way for the guilds to share this content for quite some time now. I've even brought up raid rotations as something I felt fair and just. I just don't believe that this is in the best of taste to subjugate all of the community based on those who wouldn't share.

And mind you I'll reiterate here that I'm not even in a guild. None of my characters are, so I am not raiding either way. This is a statement of principle and nothing more.
Last edited by Morgander; 01-03-2014 at 06:13 AM..
Closed Thread