Nomie is in there.

nuff said.

free bump )
Old 03-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Banned

Only Harmony goes 2/3 on Hooded Black Cloak drops!!!!! within 2 hours
Old 03-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've had a blast since I joined Harmony a few weeks back.
Fun and Helpful people, who try their best to group together and do unconventional things.

You're missing out!

Dianae - 39 Cleric - <Harmony>
Old 03-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Aviak

Default Big Help!

So after a series of unfortunate evens I ended up having to start over brand new with nothing. It sucked and it was brutal, much more brutal than I remember it being XD. I had a few people from Harmony invite me to their guild and they were kind enough to not only assist me with starting gear but they did it all for FREE!!! Their kindness is what I remember about the old days and if ti wasn't for their help and aid I would still be struggling. If you are new, in need of help, or in general looking for a good group of people who keep good company this is the guild for you. These guys go above and beyond what is called for in helping each other out and they desire to see each other grow. I am glad and proud to wear my <Harmony> tag everywhere I go. Thank Guys!!!

-Offkei 13 Bard <Harmony>
Old 03-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've been in this guild for a few weeks now and I have to say it's some of the most fun I've had playing EQ in probably 12 years. Great group of peeps and very, very helpful. We are currently trying to get everyone leveled up to 50 so we can start doing PoH, PoF, PoS and Vox & Naggy. THIS is what I'm looking forward to doing the most. So, if you have a desire to re-live those experiences "back in the day" or never experienced those raids and wish you did, this is the guild for you!

-Jozsef Antarrah
Old 03-27-2014, 11:28 PM
Banned

what level to join
Old 04-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Aviak

There is no level requirement to join, however we are actively working to form a raid force.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Large Rat

I joined Harmony a couple of weeks ago but I've been grouping with Harmony members for a month. This is a great group with play with; everyone is helpful and there are frequent groups forming over several level ranges. Members will also help you out with gear or sometimes sell gear at guild discount prices. I'm very pleased with my decision to join Harmony!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello, I am a 20 druid that is looking to join if you're interested in having me ! I play a few evenings a week and a few hours each weekend. I am looking to level and eventually start raiding.

In game name is Hedera

thanks ,
Old 04-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Default ....

Great to see this guild still going strong. I have been away from the game for a year or so and was surprised to see 3 harmony members sitting in front of me when I logged back in. I thought I would stop by and say "hello" to all my old friends (if they are still playing).

If you are a Harmony member and need any help feel free to drop me a tell in game anytime. Playing an alt pally named Maybaline atm but I still have my main Leewong (54 necro). See you all in game! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread