Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Kobold

I camped and fear kited Ratraz on live back in the day. Never had to worry about any assists.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

I remember hunting him on live back in the day, never had guard issues.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catashe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, are we certain the guards will assist the darkbringers anyway? Afterall they are the merchants and people don't normally go around attacking merchants.. Or at least not from my memory since merchants don't attack you and you have no real reason to attack them.
Very interesting. If this is the case, and guards should not assist DarkBargainers, would solve this issue.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Banned

My pal actually got a GM to reset his faction after killing him on live when he farmed the npc for happy love bracers for people.

I'm not sure which factions it fucked up but it was enough to be a major pain in the ass to the point the GM helped him.

Nothing assisted him fosho despite whatever faction hits.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very interesting. If this is the case, and guards should not assist DarkBargainers, would solve this issue.
Its the only thing I can possibly think of, since between everything I've look up and seeing that he doesn't getting assisted by anyone(there was even one post I found somewhere one day, and god forbid me I can't find it anymore, said he could run all the way to the neriak commons zone and nothing would help him). Its the only possible thing I could think of but then again there's no true way to totally prove it though.

The next possible thing would be attack a actually merchant and see if the guards assist them but can you even attack merchants on EQlive anymore? I could have sworn that did away with that after awhile.
Old 05-29-2014, 01:30 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catashe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The next possible thing would be attack a actually merchant and see if the guards assist them but can you even attack merchants on EQlive anymore? I could have sworn that did away with that after awhile.
Yeah I don't think you can attack them anymore. There are a few other non-merchant npcs that should be on DarkBargainers.

Code:
select distinct npt.name,fl.name, sp2.zone from npc_types npt 
join spawnentry spt on (spt.npcid = npt.id) join npc_faction npcf on (npcf.id = npt.npc_faction_id) join faction_list fl on (fl.id = npcf.primaryfaction) 
join spawn2 sp2 on (sp2.spawngroupid=spt.spawngroupid) where npcf.primaryfaction = '69' and npt.class <> '41' order by fl.name,sp2.zone

Divn_L`Crit    DarkBargainers    neriaka
Bregna    DarkBargainers    neriaka
Pungla    DarkBargainers    neriaka
Antian_F`Lok    DarkBargainers    neriakb
Ratraz    DarkBargainers    neriakc
Lokar_To`Biath    DarkBargainers    neriakc
Dizra_To`Biath    DarkBargainers    neriakc
Mare_X`Lottl    DarkBargainers    neriakc
Old 05-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I don't think you can attack them anymore. There are a few other non-merchant npcs that should be on DarkBargainers.

Code:
select distinct npt.name,fl.name, sp2.zone from npc_types npt 
join spawnentry spt on (spt.npcid = npt.id) join npc_faction npcf on (npcf.id = npt.npc_faction_id) join faction_list fl on (fl.id = npcf.primaryfaction) 
join spawn2 sp2 on (sp2.spawngroupid=spt.spawngroupid) where npcf.primaryfaction = '69' and npt.class <> '41' order by fl.name,sp2.zone

Divn_L`Crit    DarkBargainers    neriaka
Bregna    DarkBargainers    neriaka
Pungla    DarkBargainers    neriaka
Antian_F`Lok    DarkBargainers    neriakb
Ratraz    DarkBargainers    neriakc
Lokar_To`Biath    DarkBargainers    neriakc
Dizra_To`Biath    DarkBargainers    neriakc
Mare_X`Lottl    DarkBargainers    neriakc
I would try the other ones but besides Lokar.. I don't really know where the others are and I'd probably end up killing lokar before I got him near a guard but I can try =\

EDIT: Well, i just attacked and dragged Lokar To'Biath to a guard and the guard didn't assist him either. So I guess it pretty much confirms the guards don't assist the DarkBargainers faction

Heres a picture of Lokar beating on me next to a guard to confirm: http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/EQ000002.png
Last edited by Catashe; 05-29-2014 at 10:00 PM..
Old 05-30-2014, 11:03 AM
Project Manager

Thanks for help narrowing this down.

Pending update,
DreadguardInner no longer assists Darkbargainers in neriakc.
Closed Thread