Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 04:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure they can still give an update. It is common courtesy, takes 30 seconds, and would let people go back to whatever they would be doing rather than waiting for a server to come up for 24 hours.

Most people would be happy with a simple - Not today, ran into some issues, check back tomorrow, around noon, and we will give you new estimate.

- Please don't respond with GM ass kissing, you have a brain, use it.
They are obligated to absolutely nothing - and I think I already showed I know how to use my brain and see it from a different perspective than from the perspective of an addict.

And for the GM ass kissing part - couldn't care less what any GM I don't even know think about me. What I want to do is to explain to people that aren't able to think any further than their next fix (read: you) how things in the real world works.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure they can still give an update. It is common courtesy, takes 30 seconds, and would let people go back to whatever they would be doing rather than waiting for a server to come up for 24 hours.

Most people would be happy with a simple - Not today, ran into some issues, check back tomorrow, around noon, and we will give you new estimate.

- Please don't respond with GM ass kissing, you have a brain, use it.

I love how your only other post on the forums is asking for an ETA on Velious launch, and now you are complaining about beta testing related issues.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoladen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are obligated to absolutely nothing - and I think I already showed I know how to use my brain and see it from a different perspective than from the perspective of an addict.

And for the GM ass kissing part - couldn't care less what any GM I don't even know think about me. What I want to do is to explain to people that aren't able to think any further than their next fix (read: you) how things in the real world works.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great cult classic
Old 12-03-2014, 04:38 AM
Sarnak

Instead of poopsocking actual mobs, now we are going to have to poopsock the server itself.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Aviak

What Matt said. Info would be great. I would like to know that I can get in a group and do some real testing without half of them leaving as soon as the server comes back. Could done that Tuesday. Other than not really knowing what is expected of me from test. You want some people to come in and guide us through a few things great. Unfortunately I will not scrub through a bunch of trash to try and figure out what it is that's expected of me. I would love to help. I did assume that doing what I planned when Velious comes out would be enough.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how your only other post on the forums is asking for an ETA on Velious launch, and now you are complaining about beta testing related issues.
Where was he complaining? I'm not seeing it. I think you're causing drama
Old 12-03-2014, 06:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quite a new thing on the forums here. Comment on negative comments and get finger pointed at for trolling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So, personally I think minijag is causing the drama by saying that Wenuven is causing drama.

Now someone below needs to tell me I'm causing drama by stating that minijag was the one causing the drama, and there'll be some actual drama.

TL;DR - [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Server chat used to be quite civil, didn't it? Discuss.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get this at all. Did she put tooth paste on her corn? Why is the top of it blue? What the fuck?
Closed Thread