Banned

show us on the avator where tmo touched you
Old 05-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Aviak

Funyuns and Munchos are the worst.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxharville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone know why these guys are so rude in-game?

This post goes out to Doomfist, an epic monk in The Mystical Order. Congrats to you for taking the ghoulbane camp when I was camping it, KSing the shin lord, when all I was trying to do was get it for a paladin friend, Sanko.

This has been happening too much lately. Stop KSing people, stop running on top of other peoples camps, and learn to show some self-respect.

This type of behavior ruins the game for everyone. This is actually the 6th time an incident has happened involving TMO for me.
I started playing on P99 in 2012 and I've meet outstanding helpful players in TMO and every other guild. I've also ran across an occasional bad apple. However, if I truly felt a specific player had wronged me or done what I felt was an ethical not playing nice rule I took it to that guilds leadership. How they handle internal guild issues isn't my concern, but atleast I used the correct system of how it should be handled.

Waiting till the 6th time you've been wronged and then calling out the one person with the straw that broke the camels back is just poor judgement on your part. Maybe after the first time it happened you said something to guild leadership it would have been handled.

It would show more about your charracter taking it to the members guild rather bringing this to RNF.. just saying.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started playing on P99 in 2012 and I've meet outstanding helpful players in TMO and every other guild. I've also ran across an occasional bad apple. However, if I truly felt a specific player had wronged me or done what I felt was an ethical not playing nice rule I took it to that guilds leadership. How they handle internal guild issues isn't my concern, but atleast I used the correct system of how it should be handled.

Waiting till the 6th time you've been wronged and then calling out the one person with the straw that broke the camels back is just poor judgement on your part. Maybe after the first time it happened you said something to guild leadership it would have been handled.

It would show more about your charracter taking it to the members guild rather bringing this to RNF.. just saying.
How long have you been on P99? What have you observed that makes you think any of the top guilds are likely to be good at policing themselves? Nearly every raiding guild has had a suspension at one point or another due to shenaniganery, and most will gladly screw over others if they thought they could get away with it. Name and shame is far more effective when you're doing with people who don't give two shits about anything but their own pixel lust.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Welcome to P99, where the players have turned this community into the kind of place where running fraps 24x7 in order to have sufficient evidence to present to a jury is considered normal.
Welcome to Russia Online

Reference:
http://www.wired.com/2013/02/russian-dash-cams/

Excerpt:
How is it possible that a dozen different motorists around the Russian city of Chelyabinsk were able to capture video of a massive meteor flying through the sky? Because almost everyone in Russia has a dash-mounted video camera in their car.

The sheer size of the country, combined with lax — and often corrupt — law enforcement, and a legal system that rarely favors first-hand accounts of traffic collisions has made dash cams all but a requirement for motorists.

“You can get into your car without your pants on, but never get into a car without a dash cam,” Aleksei Dozorov, a motorists’ rights activist in Russia told Radio Free Europe last year.

Take Away:
Don't wear pants
Old 05-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

man up and snack on captain crunch - no milk

pussies.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:07 AM
Banned

in other news,

Tiggles successfully derails the discussion of his own guilds wrongs, and turns the thread into a discussion of chips.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it starts 5 minutes in the past.
Tripping me the fuck out

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookieson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in other news,

Tiggles successfully derails the discussion of his own guilds wrongs, and turns the thread into a discussion of chips.
Those purple ones are good. I only ever eat them at a bbq or party tho. Never buy them for myself. Might start.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Aviak

cheesy poofs are where its at
Closed Thread