It was great for the first meeting, slow at first,
mostly because o me, but I learned a lot,
thanks for that!

Youchy and milsrogen, please let us now if you
are still interested
Old 08-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hello everyone,

We are recruiting two new players for our static group. We play 3 sessions a week, one in weekdays and twice in the weekends between ~1 and 3 am EST.

We have a warrior, a rogue, an enchanter and a cleric, we are looking for a druid and I guess any other class that wants to join the group (caster maybe)?

Cheers
Old 08-18-2015, 02:28 PM
Banned

Need a more Rothfuss based theme for the guild name in my opinion.<Chandrian Order>, <Edema Ruh>, <King Killers> - You can't make a character named Kvothe and then not follow it up with a good lore guild name!!!! And you need to be Bard!!!!
Old 08-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Aviak

Wait, could this be my chance to level up my wizard? I have one at lvl13 and I live in GMT +2, so morning groups would be ok, at least during weekends. Let me know if you want me to come and AFK in your group. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2015, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeoz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, could this be my chance to level up my wizard? I have one at lvl13 and I live in GMT +2, so morning groups would be ok, at least during weekends. Let me know if you want me to come and AFK in your group. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We be only level 5 right now.
Old 08-19-2015, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

If your playtime schedule changes i'd be very interested (6 am with work & Two sons is a no go for me).
Old 08-21-2015, 01:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share some highlights about the experience in the group so far:

Session 1: learned about the importance of the binding spell, chased by a kodiak, ported by a kind druid near Kaladim (tradein quests are awesome to level up)

Session 2: joined a company of dwarfs (and one elf) to enter crushbone, witnessed the are of kiting, faced an orc legionaire and experience bravery and sacrifice from my companions

So far, enjoying it a lot, I don't know if I can solo anymore in mmorpgs, and I just regret I didn't discover this game 15 years ago when I had more time...

Cheers
Old 08-22-2015, 01:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I don't know if I can solo anymore in mmorpgs, and I just regret I didn't discover this game 15 years ago when I had more time...
So true Kvothe.

I now get pretty limited playtime compared to when Life was just 'me' & all I had to worry me was affording Wine & Tobacco.
Finding a group of likeminded souls who are reliable, have fun & you look forward to grouping with all week are worth their weight in Gold.
Pleased for you all folks
Old 08-22-2015, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Soloing is boring. Groups rock, especially static ones!
Old 08-22-2015, 05:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your playtime schedule changes i'd be very interested (6 am with work & Two sons is a no go for me).
Same. I'd be willing to setup a Static Group more US EST, if we had the interest.
Closed Thread