Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No there weren't.

You got an offer from me to split a HoT session to avoid pulling over each other in a show of good faith (because you were just threatening to petition), starting the new content off on the right foot. Forsaken even offered to split loot and pulls; but you refused. Forsaken then went on to pull every single mob in a very generous HoT raid and were showered in pixels, while BDA played the victim, had their petitions ignored by the GMs that matter and your members were cuck'd back to Kael.
Don't make me go back and pull all the logs, i'm lazy and you're sad. It's a poor combination. The best part was that you were doing all the negotiating from red because you'd rather get those scheduled pixels instead of helping your pal Detoxx on blue.

That should really be the pitch to any blue player. Come to red, join Empire, kill anything you want anytime you want and maybe if you're bored go kill some guys in rags if they don't make it to a zoneline and plug first.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned

I really REALLY didn't understand OP and I read it 3x and I write almost as bad as OP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't make me go back and pull all the logs, i'm lazy and you're sad. It's a poor combination. The best part was that you were doing all the negotiating from red because you'd rather get those scheduled pixels instead of helping your pal Detoxx on blue.

That should really be the pitch to any blue player. Come to red, join Empire, kill anything you want anytime you want and maybe if you're bored go kill some guys in rags if they don't make it to a zoneline and plug first.
What am I sad about? I've had best in slot everything for years while you're still not BiS in Kunark. When I quit playing blue over a year ago, I was piloting a juggernaut that dominated every single Class-C pixel.

Now, nearly best-in-slot, I'm enjoying experiencing all the endgame content of Velious without trains, petitions, alliances, drama, etc... with my perfectly cool and normal pals on red.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Aviak

Alliances are classic. On Cazic Thule, the top guilds of the Classic–PoP era were The Relentless (allied with Element of Darkness) and Shadowed Soul (allied with Divine Alliance). I never fully understood why they didn't just merge. But I liked the idea that perhaps they had some fundamental differences in the ways they carried themselves, yet the leaders were friends and so they always raided together.

At least I guess that's why it was the way it was.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not mad about anything. Just ranting about how mergers would make your faces look better. That's all.

So many excuses and most of them aren't even funny, which makes this thread boring. Also, attempts to make me look bad are putting me asleep.

/drops mic
Old 11-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No there weren't.

You got an offer from me to split a HoT session to avoid pulling over each other in a show of good faith (because you were just threatening to petition), starting the new content off on the right foot. Forsaken even offered to split loot and pulls; but you refused. Forsaken then went on to pull every single mob in a very generous HoT raid and were showered in pixels, while BDA played the victim, had their petitions ignored by the GMs that matter and your members were cuck'd back to Kael.
To be fair this is definitely the Chest mentality. Think Ella nailed it... logs can be adjusted so I wouldn't bother posting those.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair this is definitely the Chest mentality. Think Ella nailed it... logs can be adjusted so I wouldn't bother posting those.
OK, I am back. The thing is Swish, they have already been posted. Forsaken's lawyerquester from Red was in on the negotiation. It's a weird situation.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

I see, well I doubt there'll be any screenshots now but as an impartial observer I think its more likely BDA were throwing their toys out of the pram and playing the victim than anything else.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

I mean, BDA playing the victim...after self destructing the Class R rotation and taking 1 in 3 of every dragon for themselves.

The double standards are real.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andvarion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alliances are classic. On Cazic Thule, the top guilds of the Classic–PoP era were The Relentless (allied with Element of Darkness) and Shadowed Soul (allied with Divine Alliance). I never fully understood why they didn't just merge. But I liked the idea that perhaps they had some fundamental differences in the ways they carried themselves, yet the leaders were friends and so they always raided together.

At least I guess that's why it was the way it was.
Merging doesn't happen because a lot of these guilds have sophisticated dkp or other loot distribution systems that can't easily be merged. Wiping dkp is not an option either because it represents all the time people put into raiding. So a merge would be a bureaucratic nightmare. Not to mention there would be uncomfortable questions about who was really in charge. In these kinds of situations alliances make more sense.
Closed Thread