Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 06:00 PM
Banned

Billy Mays, do you think Oxyclean (TM) is an appropriate cleaning agent for sandy vaginas?
I'm asking for my friend, Bill Smith.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Banned

I get absence seizures since i was a lil kid (i can turn them on manually, it feels good but my blood pressure spikes and i get out of breath, and it's really embarrassing to get caught) and i hear voices when Im trying to sleep. I also cannot relate to people very well in any social situation where the N word is not socially acceptable, but as long as I can depend on my racism joke trope I can charm anyone.

Could this affliction be autismal in nature? And what can I do to heal it? please advise
Old 12-14-2015, 06:49 PM
Kobold

EverQuest could not exist without autism. It is the tie that binds.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and i hear voices when Im trying to sleep. I also cannot relate to people very well in any social situation where the N word is not socially acceptable, but as long as I can depend on my racism joke trope I can charm anyone.

Could this affliction be autismal in nature? And what can I do to heal it? please advise
Will share a small anecdote that you might find useful.

This can be considered normal. I talked to several people who also have this problem at night when they lay down to sleep. It may be PTSD related.

I personally only have encountered this when over-stressed and overloaded by a very long week/day, and my sleep is very low, or the stress load was just very intense and something that could fan my anxiety. And it only happens at pre-bed, but it requires the above conditions I listed.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-15-2015, 03:58 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This can be considered normal. I talked to several people who also have this problem at night when they lay down to sleep. It may be PTSD related.

I personally only have encountered this when over-stressed and overloaded by a very long week/day, and my sleep is very low, or the stress load was just very intense and something that could fan my anxiety. And it only happens at pre-bed, but it requires the above conditions I listed.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2015, 05:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think what you're referring to is known as exploding head syndrome. It is actually considered pretty normal, or benign at least. When I was in puberty it would happen almost every night, sometimes multiple times per night -- right as I'm falling asleep, I would hear someone whisper my name, or shout my name, but either way it would be a shockingly/impossibly loud commanding voice of god type of thing that would jolt me awake. If you could somehow broadcast a voice like that into a person's head you could probably convince them to drown their children.

It's never really been a horrifying thing like people screaming in pain or anything, just a scare like having someone surprise you awake. Actually it's pretty amusing, except for the frustration on nights where getting to sleep was already a problem.

Still looking for an explanation to the absence seizures though, they are the scourge of my life. Only thing that ever made them go away was a couple years daily methadone. As a matter of fact, that cured my autism too. My boss gave me a $1000 bonus once for an impromptu drug induced rambling, and apparently inspiring or inspired, schpiel I gave after eating 3 or 4 days of my methadone/oxycodone scrip one morning. Normally I would have assumed I embarrassed myself when flying off the handle in a drug induced stupor, but apparently I was charming or smart or something. Maybe I should go back to the doc.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Banned

well, i'd worry it was more wacky in nature considering muh voices, but it's more like just voice snippets. like a single syllable HEY or my own name played at infinite volume. It definitely makes my head explode, right around the time of the sleep stage specified in the wiki there. No accompanying anxiety or anything like that though, although there is definitely tachycardia just like any time something jumped up and surprised the fuck out of you.

It's the ultimate jump scare, 100% unresistable.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:31 AM
Banned

Can someone please trace these 2 IP addresses and alert the FBI to be on watch for the next BTK killers/serial rapists?

You are just barely hanging on Maerilith - I feel like I have stumbled into the seedy part of the deep web anytime I click on one of your threads these days.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Banned

im not the mass shooter im the concealed carryer at the mass shooter's destination
Old 12-16-2015, 09:32 AM
VIP / Contributor

I actually get EHS, and I'm not sure why either.

No seizures though. Weird.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Closed Thread