Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's awesome
Old 04-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm only 18 pages in...

But has it been mentioned yet that both Awakened AND Aftermath ran up in Kael immediately on rumble to secure FTE on both? There seems to be alot of hate for Detoxx and Aftermath right now, but all that happened is we won a run up, that only 2 guilds were contesting...
Witness it in all its glory right here!
Old 04-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real travesty of this whole situation is that somehow Gimpster was able to get an FTE, the player skill level must have really fallen off since I've been gone.
The problem was, unlike Kunark, the mobs didn't spawn when the earthquake happened. It took 2-3 minutes for a lot of the shit to spawn.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm only 18 pages in...

But has it been mentioned yet that both Awakened AND Aftermath ran up in Kael immediately on rumble to secure FTE on both? There seems to be alot of hate for Detoxx and Aftermath right now, but all that happened is we won a run up, that only 2 guilds were contesting...
I assumed it was the other guilds such as the CSG alliance that were most put out. They were the ones who formed up and were going to attempt Tormax. But I really don't know who is who unless they include a sig with a guild tag.

I don't know why any awakened would care that it was left up in a safety bubble for aftermath, except that they couldn't put it on their kill list. Really the people most hurt by this situation were the ones not stepping foot in tov.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:57 PM
Sarnak

Pint, Gimp, and everyone else from Aftermath...no one is buying what you're selling so just stop. It was a scummy move. Just admit you took advantage of a stupid rule, and it was selfish and move on. Those 2 mobs probably cost you more in server PR just by how you went about it and are trying to defend it in this thread. You truly exposed your true colors. As the dust settles and Awakened doesn't shit the bed on the next repop, all that will be remembered was how big of a bag of dicks you were after the rule summit. Kudos. You did get some unbelievable AoW loot though.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem was, unlike Kunark, the mobs didn't spawn when the earthquake happened. It took 2-3 minutes for a lot of the shit to spawn.
You're right but it wasn't that long....it wasn't instant and they didn't spawn immediately most likely because the earthquake script is written with a spawn delay based on the old raid rules so people could get the fuck out of the zone and not disqualify themselves from attempting the mob (no one could be in plane of hate or fear when the gods spawned).....now that we have these rules where you can be in the zone things are different...every guild was full of ignorant people, especially after fake april fools quake. Half the members were probably saying "its fake right mobs didn't spawn"....the other half ran straight to targets....you can't run to a target that hasn't spawned yet....it's against the rules.....bottom line, earthquake script needs to be updated and raid rules need to explicitly account for earthquakes
Old 04-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pint, Gimp, and everyone else from Aftermath...no one is buying what you're selling so just stop. It was a scummy move. Just admit you took advantage of a stupid rule, and it was selfish and move on. Those 2 mobs probably cost you more in server PR just by how you went about it and are trying to defend it in this thread. You truly exposed your true colors. As the dust settles and Awakened doesn't shit the bed on the next repop, all that will be remembered was how big of a bag of dicks you were after the rule summit. Kudos. You did get some unbelievable AoW loot though.
I'll take "things unlikely to happen for 500, Bob"

ps, get my name out ya mouth, lil boy
Old 04-08-2016, 06:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes. You anonymous forum accounts are doing such a bad job that you inadvertantly caused Chest to come on here and take Aftermath's side. Take a lap.
Who came here and took Aftermath's side ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201406_2332_hcidg_sm.jpg (15.5 KB, 256 views)
Old 04-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochonou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who came here and took Aftermath's side ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the bottom line, and everyone knows I hate Detoxx, but Aftermath didn't do anything illegal this time. It may have been grimy to ice Tormax after getting FTE but it was within the rules because the rule was shitty. It's perfectly normal to take off the second the ground shakes. I've seen multiple VP footraces under those exact same circumstances.

I don't like the ruling, I don't like Detoxx and his short bus crew, but they are legally in the clear on this one.
Chest himself.

Suck a dong Cochonou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread