Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

I would take a sionache's partisan + guardians mace over Wrapped Entropy any day.

The stats are certainly a bonus: AC: 12, AGI: +5, SV MAGIC: +5, SV POISON: +5. I also don't think the proc does any damage and if it does the damage is negligible. I don't think the additional stats will be as noticeable in terms of leveling / grouping as the better ratio from a Guardian's Mace. Also the proc generates a lot of threat and blinds mobs. You can minimize the risks of using the spine but but in the worst case scenarios you end up 1) taking threat away from the tank in your group and getting hit more causing healer to waste mana on you or 2) blinding a mob that then flees and aggros additional mobs causing your group to wipe.

Bards are an underrepresented class in Norrath and because of that some very 'valuable' items will go for cheap. An item like Wrapped Entropy which is usable by all tank classes with a aggro proc is going to be more expensive simply due to the number of chars that can use.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Orc

I wanted to thank all those who provided advice and comments on this thread.

I was successful yesterday in acquiring a Guardians Mace (800p) and a Sionachie's Partisan 250p. Now I need to work on a basic set of armor and other wearable gear.
Old 09-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BoH and Guardians Mace are excellent. I would also recommend Orb of Tishan for a great weapon you'll keep forever.

I'd recommend keeping all three in your arsenal even if you get epic because someday the instrument effect will work with epic in offhand and BoH clickie with an epic will be nice. Guardians Mace will always be awesome for the procs.
Cannot Wait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But until then I love my Epic / Siren Song
Fenugreek Alchemist - Oracle

Closed Thread