Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet he’s mad about elder beads, sea worthy planking, and sleepers too.

If it makes him feel any better I’m mad about it too!
That's one of the best parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I farmed 8 elder beads and a dozen alliance necks before they were removed/nerfed. Became friends with a few of the other farmers of those items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complains about people locking down content for plat, follows it up by bragging about locking down content for plat. Seems right.
Kid is a joke

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complains about people locking down content for plat, follows it up by bragging about locking down content for plat. Seems right.
For the record:

1) 8 elder beads isn't a lot, considering one of the other farmers I had to wait in line behind (quite often) farmed over 30 before nerf. I never corpsed any other than my own at SS zl while I was there farming. I always gave up the camp after getting a set.

2) I didn't do it for plat. Gave four of them away to guild (<AG> at the time) or guild members. Only actually sold ONE set to reach the final 185k I needed to buy Z-heart (farmed the other 165k at seafuries, while maintaining peaceful relations there among the other farmers - I always shared my 2-4 spawns if new folks arrived, sometimes only doing one 12 minute spawn for a couple hours to give others a chance - best hours were 2am-5am EST when I sometimes had the whole island to myself).

On a semi-related note...

I like this forum. It's like "who can tell the biggest lie about OP?" Very fun to watch.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:47 PM
Banned

I see...so you are angry that you spent massive amounts of time farming Holgresh beads and sold them when they were worth 20k instead of 100k.

Pretty much sounds like you just suck at P99 and need to git gud
Old 11-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see...so you are angry that you spent massive amounts of time farming Holgresh beads and sold them when they were worth 20k instead of 100k.

Pretty much sounds like you just suck at P99 and need to git gud
Not really. I had 2 other spare sets I did keep. I just wanted that Z-heart bad enough to settle for 20k on one set.

Also, the dozen alliance necks... I had to roll on every set. took me 12 tries to win one. yeah, I was mad about that.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Kobold

How does one "git gud" at p99? I'd really like to know.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:58 PM
Banned

a famous tranny forum troll once said "there are no winners in elf sim" and I find that to be the answer to most P99 related questions.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a famous tranny forum troll once said "there are no winners in elf sim" and I find that to be the answer to most P99 related questions.
But I feel like a winner every time I have fun in the game, since that is why I installed.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I feel like a winner every time I have fun in the game, since that is why I installed.
you aren't though :c

*hugs*
Old 11-22-2017, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. I had 2 other spare sets I did keep. I just wanted that Z-heart bad enough to settle for 20k on one set.

Also, the dozen alliance necks... I had to roll on every set. took me 12 tries to win one. yeah, I was mad about that.
Oh you’re in AG. It’s all coming together now. You could have bought a necro book from
Our hate crew, we we’re selling em around 100k but let a couple go for 50k.

They still drop so...

I like how you locked down spawns and complain about other people locking down spawns. Talk about entitlement issues.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does one "git gud" at p99? I'd really like to know.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread