Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

You can go to Rogean's member profile and check his statistics to see his latest posts, but yes he has already quelled concerns in another post that rez timers have been put on hold, and there should be no concerns regarding the rot of belongings on these corpses.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

I will be donating too this weekend sometime if not Monday.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyratess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL so I started a toon on the PEQ server to pass the time... got into the tutorial... and EVERYONE (save one) in the zone was from P99 trying to alleviate withdrawal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We had a good laugh about how easy the PEQ server is and how we all miss slaving away over our levelz and moneyz and lootz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I made level 20 before I even got out of the tutorial.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 04-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can go to Rogean's member profile and check his statistics to see his latest posts, but yes he has already quelled concerns in another post that rez timers have been put on hold, and there should be no concerns regarding the rot of belongings on these corpses.
k sorry my lack of skill searching has failed me- thanks for the info

hope everything gets resolved :-)
Old 04-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Handsome looking unit you got there...
Yeah, very handsome .. untill my eyes caught the name DELL .. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dali_lb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, very handsome .. untill my eyes caught the name DELL .. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dell's personal computers are by no means a reflection on their servers. i can't stand dell's but some of the most reliable non-mainframe type machines i've seen have been dell.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dali_lb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dell makes a good server.

They actually make a good desktop, laptop and workstation as far as I'm concerned. They're well built and easy to repair. Users are more often the problem than the units themselves.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xadion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno if this is the place to post a question in game stuff- but

i have a body in ogguk will I loose it exp items etc- forgot if I looted.. died on some crash awhile ago- or is the "rez timer" frozen - would really suck to eat a death.

Anywho- good luck on all the DDOS shit, and hope to play some more soon!

Will donate tomrrow once I get paied and can sneak out a few bucks w/o notice ;-)
They're pushing back the corpse timers. It'll still be there.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dell makes a good server.

They actually make a good desktop, laptop and workstation as far as I'm concerned. They're well built and easy to repair. Users are more often the problem than the units themselves.
QFT! Where I work we use Dell exclusively, and we've never had a problem with them. I deploy all the servers, workstations and laptops - and they are dead easy to support and work with. And if I do have problems, ProSupport/Gold Tech Support is top notch at Dell (don't get anything less than ProSupport though).
Old 04-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMagic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QFT! Where I work we use Dell exclusively, and we've never had a problem with them. I deploy all the servers, workstations and laptops - and they are dead easy to support and work with. And if I do have problems, ProSupport/Gold Tech Support is top notch at Dell (don't get anything less than ProSupport though).
Yep, I did that in a previous role. We, at different points, also deployed Toshiba and Lenovo laptops. Support and repairs on both were utter nightmares. Dell's premium support is bliss by comparison.