Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Aviak

A lot of the chardok loot listed is possibly from after the revamp. I have trouble finding any information at all on chardok before it was revamped. I did not get to go there before it was revamped either. I also think they have revamped it one time since. At least they added a Chardok B way after velious. I will look for the date that chardok was first revamped.

unsolved mysteries!

updated: All I could find was eqatlas from around june 2000. It does list some of the chardok loot just not much. This is before the revamp. Appears that the maker of eqatlas never ventured into chardok either until a much later date.

http://web.archive.org/web/200005111...k/chardok.html

This is all I can find in the patch history for when chardok was changed. Oct 8th 2001. "this is when they added bankers , merchants , and some high level spells to the zone is all i know about the revamp"

"Adventurers, glory seekers, and plunder-hungry knaves,

A few new tavern tales have been circulating from across the Deep. It appears that strife and civil unrest have once again plagued the lands of Kunark. Stories of treachery and terror within the ranks of the Sarnak have spilled forth from the mountain fortress of Chardok.

Only a few of the most cunning spies have made their way into the Sarnak hive during this brief time of turmoil, and their reports may have serious implications. The Brood of Di`zok seems to be more organized than before. Their leadership is becoming more structured... and much more brutal. Production in the mines appears to be increasing and soldiers have been amassing in great numbers.

Other tales have come from this mountain fortress as well. Terror squads and interrogators have decimated the ranks of reported Sarnak traitors. These squads have been working under the leadership of one of the Sarnak Collective's newest council members, Korocust. It can only be presumed that this cleansing is another step towards strengthening the foul brood.

These tales are hard to confirm, since many of your adventurous kind are prone to drink and to the occasional mistruth. If these tales are true, it would only stand to reason that new dangers may reveal new wealth and glory. Perhaps it is time for you to gather your best gear, finish your mug of ale, and head out to investigate.

Good luck adventurers.

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20011008.html

I do remember people talking about the Ringed Mace of Ykeshka on eqlive. So it did drop, but I think only for a very short time.
Last edited by matahari; 04-11-2010 at 09:51 PM..
Old 04-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by matahari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do remember people talking about the Ringed Mace of Ykeshka. So it did drop, but I think only for a very short time.
Yep, it was dropping from trash in karnor's entrance shortly after the expansion was released.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarnak Earring of station - Alla appears correct on this one:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=1942
I remember that but it was so rare, I killed sarnaks through 3 characters and never saw one drop. We're talking thousands of sarnaks, maybe just my bad luck though.
Powerful 51 Iksar Monk
Old 04-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember that but it was so rare, I killed sarnaks through 3 characters and never saw one drop. We're talking thousands of sarnaks, maybe just my bad luck though.
Sounds like bad luck mate, I had no problems getting a pair and saw many rot!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Aviak

I sent you a pm with some info Heebee hope you like it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2010, 09:10 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Totally just remembered the Sarnak Ceremonial Sword. I know it dropped in LOIO and Dalnir .. any other places?

Sarnak Ceremonial Sword - LOIO/OT/Dalnir/BW/FM Sarnaks
Ketchata Koro Mis - LOIO Sarnaks?
Blade of Passage - LOIO Sarnaks? ALL/ALL?
Sarnak Great Cleaver - LOIO Sarnaks?
Last edited by Wenai; 04-12-2010 at 09:14 AM..
Old 04-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Kobold

Elder Spiritist's Varmbraces: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2449

Drops off Drolvarg Captains and Sentries in Karnor's
Old 04-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Aviak

Howling Harpoon is a random drop from a drolvarg sentry, Spectral Caller, Spectral Curate.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=751

There is a LOT of random loot in KC.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:34 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zt004 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Howling Harpoon is a random drop from a drolvarg sentry, Spectral Caller, Spectral Curate.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=751

There is a LOT of random loot in KC.
Aware. :/

So any help is appreciated!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Orc

The only place I remember Solists icy wand dropping was in the basement in Kurns, on the bottom floor on skellies and burynai so I believe you are correct on that.
Closed Thread