Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcon Valor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server is doing fine no one cares about this fake drama you cooks make up, LOL how much free time do you losers have

Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcon Valor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server still THRIVING despite a gang of trybad trolls

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

Damn thats not what I see at all ...

» Server Status
Project 1999

Project 1999 PvP
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
king snub
No wai... Thats above said poster...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Fire Giant

so arzak is terrible at eq pvp and pve and now confirmed terrible at rl and social skills....lawl!!!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Fire Giant

btw pals...

This message is hidden because Woodcon Valor is on your ignore list.

i swear this guy is the next harrison
Old 09-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You obviously didn't play 5 minutes of EQ live. Been trolling us this long Rydar, Trollborn, Crystalblue claiming all these EQ merit badges and don't know the fundaments of the classes.

We didn't come here for
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

tottaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not being able to cast on things in the water if you are on land (and vice versa) is tottaly classic. I wonder if this applies to pvp at well. Glad its been fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at the culture on the forums..and you think global /ooc will be better?? Please lets not ruin in game EQ the same way these forums have been ruined.

2. I hope your figures on the xp bonus rate are wrong, because as I recall them being explained its 100 percent xp bonus at lvl 1 that slowly decays up to zero precent bonus at lvl 50. I REALLY hope its not 100 percent still at level 50 because that is tottaly out of line with classic EQ.

includeing
Quote:
Arent you still lvl 34 or something? You could not handle leveling up a paladin before you got flooded with twink items, druid PLs, constant buffs etc.

Gloins pussy ass , same situation, talks big and dont think he even broke 30, he should of rolled druid.

Only a few are hard core enough to do meele on a new server. All others (includeing yourself) are twinks who may as well rolled mages.

To the OP: from what I read you basically want non-pvp safe zones to level in? That is what you are saying right? With a "new" server to level up in that will be filled with maybe 10 or so characters leveling to avoid the twinks (like tombom lol) infesting red99 now. Its not gonna happen.

hoodwinked
Quote:
Its this behavior, not lack of YT/globalooc or slow xp that makes for a low server pop.

Devs plz take note and do not be hoodwinkedby the trolls

orginization
Quote:
So holo wants a do over? Sorry, once you lose the game there is no do over. Next time have better orginization, officers, and skills.

^^Griefed off the box^^
Last edited by TrollCall; 09-28-2012 at 10:00 PM..
Old 09-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Banned

oh damn! another arzak troll account exposed!! whats next?

Nizzar demanded that green agro be fixed. Arzak stepped up big there! How much DKP for that Arzak?
Old 09-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Banned

Server thriving.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Banned

Hurry up and release epics
Closed Thread