Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should understand that you’re the type of guy that hangs out on rants and flames sub of an dnd based mmo that’s over 15 years old. I’d rather kill myself than make friends with your ilk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You, on the other hand, live on this forum and derive regular entertainment from it, you goblin.
Quote:
Well there’s an important distinction. People like you are pathetic losers who live here and derive entertainment from this place. I’m here to complain about something and be on my way when the topic is done.
posts made since yesterday:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

welcome to the club !
Old 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
Kobold

This was funny until he started talking smack about Jakerees.

How fucking dare you, sir. He was just trying to help.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:10 PM
Banned

A+ Filbus
Old 02-21-2018, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was funny until he started talking smack about Jakerees.

How fucking dare you, sir. He was just trying to help.
He wouldn't respond to me in game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was gonna give him awesome necro power leveling too.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

Tepplers Journal: Day 7

NO work today (hehe) so I have had some extra time to reflect on yesterday’s lithium overdose. What a demon hell ride. If it wasn’t for grandma I am not sure when I would have woken. My techno music was drowning out the noise of her knocking for hours, a mistake I will NOT BE making again. But that was yesterday and today is today. So I took my shaman to Highkeep to farm goblin ears and these NOOBS thought they could CLAIM the ENTIRE basement. Nonsense. As a Torpor shaman I kill at will, and my will is for GOLBINS to DIE. One of them had the nerve to ask me why I was farming Left Goblin Ears, so I told him as kindly as possible to SUCK MY D!CK MAGGOT. When will these MAGGOTS learn that they cannot beat me because I am good at fighting. They thought they were smart but I am smarter. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND CAPTAIN BOSEC MAGGOTS. I have collected many goblin ears over the past 13 hours but I need to dose again soon and my eyes are sore. My brain has been feeling furry with hairs again. Doesn’t matter though because I am fine.

~Sinix Maggot'Eater
Old 02-22-2018, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

NO work today (hehe) so I have had some extra time to reflect on yesterday’s lithium overdose. What a demon hell ride. If it wasn’t for grandma I am not sure when I would have woken. My techno music was drowning out the noise of her knocking for hours, a mistake I will NOT BE making again. But that was yesterday and today is today. So I took my shaman to Highkeep to farm goblin ears and these NOOBS thought they could CLAIM the ENTIRE basement. Nonsense. As a Torpor shaman I kill at will, and my will is for GOLBINS to DIE. One of them had the nerve to ask me why I was farming Left Goblin Ears, so I told him as kindly as possible to SUCK MY D!CK MAGGOT. When will these MAGGOTS learn that they cannot beat me because I am good at fighting. They thought they were smart but I am smarter. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND CAPTAIN BOSEC MAGGOTS. I have collected many goblin ears over the past 13 hours but I need to dose again soon and my eyes are sore. My brain has been feeling furry with hairs again. Doesn’t matter though because I am fine.

~Sinix Maggot'Eater
You've gone from cringy jokes and are starting to venture into disturbing. This isn't fun anymore.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:28 PM
Banned

I'll probably start to burn out on Journal updated 40 or 50, so its not like this will last forever
Old 02-22-2018, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll probably start to burn out on Journal updated 40 or 50, so its not like this will last forever
I, for one, applaud your creative writing, Spyder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (25.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-22-2018, 05:38 PM
Large Rat

Quote:

~Sinix Maggot'Eater
Autism is a serious condition bro, not cool.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:40 PM
Banned

good entry spyder73. solid thematic ties to Day 6 journal.

NO work today (hehe)

the boy is doing fine - teppler is not
Closed Thread