Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Kobold

Default Maintaining Overthere Outpost faction

I wanted to hear some thoughts about troll/ogre/dark elf life in Kunark, once you have your Hammer.

If you want to maintain your Outpost faction you have to avoid KC, HS and Kaesora, unless you get to VP where you can restore it. Not sure if VP is realistic for the average guy...

If you destroy your faction you can still bank by exploiting a LOS bug (is that bannable or overlooked by GMs?). You can sell at a merchant in OT outside the Outpost.

So it doesn't seem the end of the world to trash faction, though in the past few days as I have been gathering braids I regularly see hammering players being smooshed by the cliff golem, and I don't know how easily you can slip round to the bank what with dragoons lurking everywhere.

This is my first evil character, L40 troll shaman, so before I get to 50+ I would like to hear feedback about how most people play their Outpost faction with an evil character. Is getting FV faction a sensible thing to try for I wonder?